𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟏𝟒

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:03 ᴘᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:03 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐋𝐮𝐡 𝐊𝐞𝐥 - 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"Ariana." Khalil mugged me as I got in his two door.

"Khalil." I replied shutting the door.

"I told you and Tae I wanted a green straight wig so why the fuck yo beautiful ass coming up in my car wit orange?"

I stared at him and started dying. I really couldn't take him seriously.

"Maybe next time." I said sarcastically.

"Where we going?" I asked as he pulled off.

"I told you I was going to the sto for food. And look inna back."

I turned around and peeped a small white bag on the floor and reached over to get it. I pulled the semi-heavy bag up to the front seat and reached in.

"Wowwww." I dragged pulling out the rose-gold iphone xs MAX. "you got moneyyy."

"My number, and the only number you really fucking need, is already up there."

I rolled my eyes taking it out the box and from the fingerprints covering the screen I knew he had already set it up.

"New number?" I questioned and he nodded.

I did a little dance unlocking it and immediately taking pictures of myself.

"Lookin goofy as the fuck." K mumbled.

I waved him off and continued what I was doing.

The drive to the store was calm and fun, us laughing ever two seconds or me terribly singing one of the songs that came on the radio.

When he parked the car in the ShopRite parking lot he did what he always did and opened my door for me.

"Do you have a list?" I questioned as he held a tight grip on my hand.

"Ion need one. I'm grown."

We walked into the store and got a shopping cart for the stuff. I pushed the cart and typed on my
phone as Khalil threw a bunch of junk in.