𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟎𝟕

excuse mistakes .

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴄʟᴜʙ ᴏɴʏxᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:00 ᴘᴍᴘᴏᴠ: sᴇᴠʏɴ════ ♛♛♛ ════ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 - 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴄʟᴜʙ ᴏɴʏx
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:00 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: sᴇᴠʏɴ
════ ♛♛♛ ════
ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 - 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞

"You've reached ari the don, ari the baddie, ari the boss bitch, Sorry I couldn't make it to the phone leave a message."

I hung up the phone and looked around the crowded night club. That was probably the hundredth time I called Ariana in the past 2 days.

Yes, 48 hours and nobody has has heard from her.

At first I gave her space and time to get over the break up but this is getting worrying.

"Still no answer?" Ceaser, my boss, asked approaching me.

"Well we you do get a hold of her let her know she's fired." He attempted to lighten the mood with no luck.

"Cee. This ain't a time to be jokin, something could be wrong for real."

"I know I know my bad." He held his hands up.

"Take the day off. I can see you stressed out about all this."

I took a deep breath before giving him a hug. "Thank you so much."

"No problem for real. I'd rather you go home then get on that pole and be all distracted. Less money for me."

I punches his shoulder lightly before going back to the dressing room to get all my stuff. While I was walking back to my car my phone started ringing again.

I looked and seen it was Ariana's dad so I answered quickly.

"Hey Sevyn. I know you're probably busy at work but did my daughter clock in? She hasn't been answering my calls n' what-not."

"No I'm not busy. I had just left work about Ari. I haven't seen her in a while either I'm going over there now." I spoke opening my car door.

"Please keep me updated when you go over there. I think I'm going to file a police report if she doesn't contact me soon."

"I will of course."

If Ari's dad hadn't heard from her either that's a big red flag. She's the type of daughter that calls her dad after every minor inconvenience.

I connected my phone to the speaked and played Show me your love while I made my way across town.

When I pulled up to Ari's house I seen her car but all the lights were off. I parked in the driveway and got out.

I got out and walked up the porch. When I lightly knocked on the door it creaked open from my touch.

"Oh fuck no." I whispered to myself.

this that scary movie shit.

"Ari?" I yelled walking in. I used my phone flash light to look around and there was no trace of her.

A few broken vases here and there and a random box of pizza on the table. I got to her room, turned on the lights and my heart dropped seeing the bigger mess in here.

Dressers were knocked over, the vanity was covered in glass from the mirror and her closet was half empty.

I couldn't even move for a minute but I finally managed to call 9-1-1.

𝐊 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞🙄