𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟒𝟓

sᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ, ғᴀʟʟɪɴ ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ xᴀɴɴʏs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴇᴘs.

𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙾𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

Khalil laid on his couch scrolling through Ariana's phone reminiscing of their last conversation.

His eyes were hazy and kept twitching closed from everything he'd taken to solve his problems, but even through blurry eyes he could see there was nothing suspicious in that phone.

When he checked her messages he just seen her bragging about their relationship to all her friends over and over. Camera roll was filled with pictures of them and Prince. And her call log was just as clean.

All it did was hurt him more.

Crazy how someone could change in such little time.

Before he hated everything about her and now he missed everything about her.

The real change came when he woke up this morning. After he woke up next to someone that wasn't Ariana what he did really hit him.

And it wasn't worth it at all.

He tried calling Jayda's phone thousands of times and it went straight to voice mail again and again.

He still thought she cheated and that she was wrong, but he knew he did worse, way worse.

Khalil locked Ariana's phone and just sat there holding his head.

"Damn." He breathed.

Suddenly his door bell started ringing and he had no choice but to get up from his spot on the couch.

Once he stood up the room was spinning but he still managed to walk towards the front entrance. He tripped over Me'nauzjah's dead body and smacked his teeth.

As always, his sadness translated into violence and she was in the cross fire.

And still, he didn't have the motivation to do anything about it so he just walked over it.

"I swear I ain't mean to kill her." He mumbled to himself as he slowly he opened the front door.

"Huh?" Jayda questioned from outside.

"Fuck do you want?" He groaned leaning all his weight on to the door frame.

"Uh... trust, I don't want to see you either. I came to get Ari's stuff."

"Why she can't come herself?" He sighed.

"She didn't want to."

"So where she at?"

"My house. Can I come get it or not?"

He sighed opening the door for her. Jayda immediately screamed seeing the body just laid out at the bottom of the stair case.

"Don't act surprised. First one to trace all my bodies back to me." Khalil mumbled leading Jayda to where all Ariana's stuff was.

Khalil stumbled and bumped into the near by wall on accident.

"My fault." He apologized to the same wall.

"Are you straight?" Jayda asked looking at the way he couldn't even keep his own balance.

"I will be.."

Jayda silently gagged stepping over the body to get up the stairs.

"Pushed her down the stairs cause I nutted in her." Khalil explained climbing the steps.

"Plan B's?" Jayda mumbled.

Khalil actually didn't think of that in the moment. He ignored her and pointed Jayda into the direction of the bed room and into Ariana's side of the walk in closet.

"How much you getting?"

"All of it." Jayda grabbed a suit case. "This her's?"

"What you mean all of it? Your house ain't that big to hold all her stuff." Khalil yanked the suitcase back.

"She's not staying with me." Jayda took it back. "She's going back to Houston in 2 days."

"TWO DAYS?"

"Yes." Jayda started taking random things off hangers.

"Stop, Stop." Khalil swatted her hands away. "Tell her to fucking call me before she start plans to leave me."

"Leave you- Anyways."

Now he wanted to communicate and work it out. Just like Ariana said, the communication card only worked when it was a mistake on his part.

"I'm for real right now. That's still my girl, she can't just up and leave."

"I don't want her to leave either.... but you ran her away. Now we all gon be missing her."

For some reason Khalil thought she'd just wait around till they were ready to get over it. He didn't expect her to just be gone this quick.

"Why two days tho?" He sighed scratching his face.

"She wants to go home on the same flight as SeVyN. Tuh, I really need to get this off my chest. This whole thing is HER fault." Jayda vented.

"What you mean?"

"Ole boy that you SWEAR Ari cheated on you with was Sevyn's friend. Who Ariana never met before that day, by the way." Jayda informed.

"I don't know how close they were cause I heard ole boy died and she hasn't said- OH MY GOSH DID YOU KILL HIM?"

"Shhhh." Khalil stopped her. "You said that was Sevyn friend?"

He replayed the day he killed Cameron over again.

"Ian fuckin on shorty! Her friend paid me to-"

"He- he said sum bout Ari friend paying him to do something."

"KHALIL! I seen Sevyn hand him money when we were leaving the mall..." Jayda looked up.

Both of them put it together that this was all Sevyn's plan. And all Khalil did was fall deeper into the hole she dug with the Me'nauzjah situation.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck." His hands started shaking and his left eye twitched out.

"That's a real obsession..." Jayda stressed. "Why would anyone want to ruin their best friend's life like that? She even told Ariana's mom she was pregnant and her mom BLEW up on her." Jayda vented.

"Ari saw her momma?" Khalil asked.

"Yeah... she yelled at her bout having a baby out of wedlock n stuff. The day you kicked her out." Jayda explained adding more to his guilt.

Khalil's heart was completely broken. He acted off his emotions instead of the facts and it costed him everything.