𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟏𝟔

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 4:08 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 - 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Ariana kicked her feet impatiently waiting for Jayda to text her that she was outside.

After spending countless hours in the studio with Khalil she was ready to get the fuck.

He was a musical genius. Once her started it was hard to get him to stop. This being the third hook he's recorded along side two full songs as he prepared to drop one last project for the year.

Maybe she wouldn't mind if they were love songs or even calmer ones. But he was on drugs today and been yelling into his mic for hours straight and she was tired of listening to it.

The poor girl had a terrible headache by now.

When she finally seen Jayda's text it was heaven sent.

"Alright K I'm going out with Jayda for a while." Ariana said rising from her seat.

She didn't ask for permission to leave because well- she didn't think she had to? Ariana was a grown woman and she knew she'd come back and so did he....

Or so she thought.

Maybe the drugs played a part in his reaction. Or maybe he just really didn't want her to leave because Khalil damn near ran towards the door blocking her from exiting.

"Going out? Where we goin?"

Ariana scrunched her face up in disagreement. "IM going to Tae's house to hang out. YOU are going to do whatever."

"Nah that ain't gon work for me."

Khalil locked the session door standing with folded arms. "Sit down... fuck you still standing here for?" He mugged as she stood waiting for him to
move.

"Funny joke. Now move." Ariana mumbled trying to move the taller man.

He wrapped his arms around her giving her a tight bear hug making her even more agitated because he was sweaty and hot.

"Khalil on my soul get the fuck off me."

"Why you tryna leave me so bad? I'm getting on ya nerves now?"

"Yes. You are." She spoke not knowing the impact that'd have on his heart.

"BET."

And with a mean shove he broke the hug with Ariana almost sending her to the ground but she caught herself.

She stared at him with an unimpressed look knowing he was about to go from 10 to 1,000 for no reason.

"Go, leave! Since I'm annoying n shit go find a new nigga Ion give a fuck."

Khalil had child or female-like tendencies. Needed constant reassurance and attention or he wouldn't feel like the relationship was genuine. Which was why he stated alot of woman couldn't handle him, but the attachment issues already started with Ariana. Too late to quit now.