𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟎𝟑

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ's ʙᴀᴇsᴍᴇɴᴛᴛɪᴍᴇ: 12:59 ᴀᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 12:59 ᴀᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐍𝐁𝐀 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲 - 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐝

I leaned on the wall laughing as lul Gervonta coughed up blood.

Let's just say them fights must be staged. Couldn't hold his own for too long.

"You tell me when you ready for round 5. I was havin fun beating yo ass." I chuckled removing the boxing gloves.

"Fuck you! Why am I even here dawg!" He spat making blood fly in my direction.

"Chill out before you meet your end faster," I warned.

I walked towards the basement stairs and made my way up to my living room. I looked at Draco and Boomer sleep on the couch as cartoons played. After getting myself a water I sat down.

Now I had a choice.

I can take his phone break up with her for him then kill him. Or just kill him and leave her wondering.

Either way he ain't making it out.

After I finished my water I went into the kitchen grabbing a random pistol that was sitting on the counter and made my way back to the basement.

I got downstairs and the bitch was crying and shit.

"Just accept death, no need to cry bout it damn," I mumbled walking past him.

"Do you hear yourself?"

I nodded confidently. I picked up his phone off the floor and threw it at him.

"Open that bitch.... quickly."

He wasn't listening like a dumb ass making me point the gun at him and repeat myself. "I said open the damn phone."

After he punched the code in I snatched it away. Then I kicked him in the mouth for fun.

"You gon call her and break up with her. And that's it don't say shit else unless I say so."

"Who?"

My nigga what?

"Who the fuck else? My girl, you gon call my girl and do what I said."