𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟑𝟎

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍᴛɪᴍᴇ: 12:01 ᴘᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 12:01 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

"Can I just keep him for a day?" Jayda begged holding Prince as I did my make up.

"No! You'd lose him I can see it now."

"He likes me better anyways." She mumbled under her breath.

I rolled my eyes as she raised him in the air like Simba.

When Jayda twirled him around her shirt lifted up revealing the notorious scar on her stomach. I've been seeing it a lot but I haven't asked about it because I already know Jayda is clumsy.

"Girl how'd you get this?" I brushed my finger against it.

"Your crazy ass man-" She spoke before slapping her hand on her mouth and putting Prince down.

"What?" I scrunched my face up in confusion.

"Nothing." She said quickly like I'd just forget.

"No, you said my crazy ass man. Khalil did that?" I said lifting her shirt back up.

Now that I see it close they weren't scabs, they were two x's.

"No. I meant my crazy ass man."

I gave her an unimpressed look because Baby wouldn't even step on a spider once, so I knew he would never do something like that.

I know Khalil and I won't sugar coat the fact that he would do something like this.

"Was this when you stopped talking to me?" I frowned observing that it was healed over so obviously it was old.

"No! Ariana it was not Khalil I'm telling you!" Putting her shirt down.

"Why are you being so defensive? I know he did it." I sort of laughed.

"My mom, my dad. ME!" She started panicking putting Prince down.

"Jayda. What's wrong with you?" I made her look at me.

"You weren't supposed to know! He knows where my parent's live, he knows where I live! If you talk to him about this my life is over!" She stressed.