𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟓𝟒

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐟.
𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

I walked down the stairs following the sound of Amour crying, I passed a clock that read 1:04 pm and gasped at how late I woke up.

Between seeing that girl's dead body, Khalil's argument with Demario, and flash backs of what he did to Prince... I didn't get to sleep till 4 am.

After their talk Khalil cleaned up the crime scene and went to bed mad leaving me by myself when he was the reason for my nightmares.

I landed in the kitchen seeing Khalil trying really hard to feed her but she wasn't having it, I could see the frustration on his face making me laugh.

"Good morning." I said approaching the counter he had her sitting on.

"She was crying like this yesterday, she just don't like me." Khalil huffed backing away.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Cause I know you was up all night." He said with a little attitude.

I took the applesauce from out his hand and gave her a spoon full without any problems.

I shook my head and it went quiet, nothing but the sounds of Amour smacking on this applesauce before Khalil just stormed out the kitchen.

"You weren't that bad mama." I looked at Amour.

"No no." she shook her head.

I nodded my head in agreement letting her finish the cup before throwing it away. I picked her up and found Khalil sitting on the couch bouncing his leg.

I sat us down as I looked around this new house.

"You just got a house in every state?" I questioned looking back at him.

"No, this an air bnb we leaving tonight."

"What?" I gasped.

"You heard me. We, leaving, tonight." He said slower trying to be funny.

"I'm not leaving Georgia. I have a club appearance tomorrow."

"I don't give a fuck what you got. We going where ever I feel like going."

"What's your problem?" I spoke up rolling my eyes.

I grabbed the remote and turned it to cartoons before glaring back at Khalil.

"Ion got no problem."

I just brushed him off. I'm not kissing his ass no more, whatever he's mad about he can get over it himself.

"No, I do have a problem." He spoke again.

see.

"What is it?"

"I'm confused, real fucking confused bout what he said."

"Which part of what he said?"

"Stop acting stupid, all of what he said. About raising Amour, y'all forever and Ion hold no weight in your heart. Ariana, what got him thinking like that?"

I looked to the side playing with my ear. "I don't knoww."

I may have possibly told Demario something along the lines of that so he would get off my back about the neck tattoo, but I didn't think he'd repeat it to Khalil.... I know I was lying!

"So he just said it for no damn reason? He just pulled it out his head?"

"Yes! Look at how you reacted when he said it, he probably wanted to get you mad... stop letting people know your weaknesses." I shrugged crossing my legs.

"So you saying I'm weak?" Khalil yelled standing up.

"That's not what I'm saying at all." I stood up too.

"I'm saying you need to stop letting people see what gets you mad, they're throwing it in your face and you're falling for it. Just chill for once."

"My own daughter don't fuck with me, how I'm supposed to be chill knowing you let some dude play my role." He mumbled sitting down.

"He was not 'some dude'. I didn't have a random around my child, it was something serious." I defended.

"Oh that's you feeling? It was sErIoUs?"

Yes we were real serious. I didn't act like it but we were. Demario was similar to Khalil, he fell in love fast and hard.... he was just sane.

"Never mind."

"Y'all had sex?" Khalil blurted.

I won't even set myself up for failure like that, I want to live some more.

"How is that relevant to this conversation?"

"I want to know how serious y'all got. That's all."

I stayed silent putting my attention back on the TV with Amour.

"Come over here wit me for a second." Khalil stood back up.

"Why?" I asked about to follow him.

"I'm not tryna beat your ass in front of my daughter." He said making me sit right back down.

"Whyyy." I dragged.

"You fucked him, you FUCKED him." Khalil yelled at me again.

"That shouldn't matter to you. We were not and still aren't together."

"Yes the hell we were. I told you as long as you got breath in your body you belong to me."

i'm not going to say i like it, but i'm not saying i don't..

"Say that again, Ion think I heard you?"

"He gotta die now. It's mandatory." Khalil paced the room.

Alright time to be serious now, because I don't want either of them getting hurt over Khalil's territory problems. Khalil's gotta calm down.

"No. Khalil you can't keep killing people when you're mad. It doesn't matter what I did with him, I'm back here now, you win."

"No Ariana. I draw the line here, he talked shit bout taking care of my daughter, said you ain't love me, and he fucked you. It's war now." Khalil said seriously exiting the room.

Damn.