𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟏𝟐

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:05 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐄𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐲

"Ariana. Imma ask you one more time. You sure you want to stay?" Khalil asked for the millionth time since yesterday.

"Do you want me to change my mind?" I sighed frustratedly walking away and flopping on the couch.

"Alright I'm bout to cancel the flight. Then you stuck with me."

As soon as he sat next to me I grabbed his phone and canceled it for him.

I had my mind set now. Healing him was the goal and I was going to stick to it.

"Wha- So you really staying?" He uttered in shock from my boldness.

"Why is it so hard to believe?"

"Cause everyone leave." He mumbled with a shrug.

"You really giving me a chance?" He asked AGAIN ruining the mood.

"Khalil..."

"I'm just making sure. This ain't what you want!" He said putting his hands up.

I shook my head turning on the TV. "Why? What's so bad about you, be honest."

He laid his fat head on my shoulder and sighed. "I'm insecure, clingy, and controlling. Nobody able to handle that I guess."

"Besides the controlling part I don't see anything out of the ordinary."

"Nah. Insecure like don't even look at another nigga or Imma kill 'em. Clingy like if I get too attached Ian gon want you out my sight ever. It's really sumn wrong wit me."

Killing seems to be a little extreme.

"What about the good stuff about you? You're adorable to me, and respectful. I see the good in you, all those things you mentioned we can change as long as you're willing to."

He raised his head off my shoulder to give me a smile. I could tell me staying meant a lot.

Probably used to people giving up on him.

"See you getting me attached already."

He laid his head in my lap and kept an arm around my waist. I turned on my favorite show and got comfortable. I wasn't going anywhere for a while.

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴊᴜᴍᴘ

It was weird to me how quick my feelings for Khalil changed.

I never hated him or anything but it was crazy how one day I was almost terrified of him and now here I am watching him play the game with the biggest smile on my face.

But I know love does work in mysterious ways, so I just go with the flow.

"BEN. YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB! HE WAS RIGHT THERE WHY YOU AIN'T KILL EM!" Khalil screamed into the mic.

There was muffled talking through his headphones while I shook my head continuing to message Jayda off Khalil's phone.

I flinched at Khalil throwing his controller to the ground again shattering it to pieces.

"That's the fifth controller your dumb ass made me break! HOW THE FUCK WE END IN THIRD PLACE BENJAMIN?"

"Chileeee." I whispered lowly.

This was the second one today .

note to self: don't make him mad.

He made one more disrespectful comment before turning the game off and getting in the bed next
to me.

"Who you texting?" He huffed putting his face in the screen and reading our conversation.

"Why you texting her big headed ass?"

I rolled my eyes at his rudeness. "She's my fri-"

I cut myself off at the word friend realizing I haven't messaged Sevyn letting her know I'm okay. Or my father.

"Yeah you stopped yourself cause y'all ain't friends."

I pushed his head back at the comment. "No I didn't shut up."

I opened me and Sevyn's message thread and he slowly slipped the phone out my hand.

"I'm tired. Go to sleep."

"What do you being tired gotta do with me?"

"We bout to take a nap together. So like I said go to sleep."

I sighed as he laid on my chest.

He was real touchy. Something of his just has to touch me at all times whether it's his foot, hand, or head.

At first it was annoying but now I could careless. I picked with his free form dreads with my fingers and soon heard his loud ass snores.

need to get that checked out honestly

I was going to reach over and grab his phone back but ended up yawning in the process.

I guess I'll go to sleep too.

𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞