𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟒𝟒

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ғᴇʟᴛ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ.

𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

"Never knew it'd be this, startin' to hate that I made it. Ion fuck with that hoe, Ion care 'bout that baby. If you cheated you cheated, go fuck him again. On my soul if I could I'd kill him again!" I rapped into the mic.

"Nigga do what you want 'cause you never could win, All this money on my arm Ian focused on friends. And they not a friend, if they let you do that and embarrass yourself I won't say that I did it and perish myself. If I go back to jail that's 10 on my belt-"

I stopped rapping when I felt a small hand trail on my shoulder again.

When I told the gang about what happened KD's solution was to invite groupies to my studio session.

They all dicked out and I can't work. Of all the niggas here they want to be on me seeing i'm busy, they deserve to get hit.

"I told yo stupid ass don't fucking touch me." I yelled punching this bitch straight in her face.

She fell all the way back onto the floor and I shook my head as they tried helping her up.

"Stop hitting my bitches!" KD yelled throwing his hands up.

"Control em-" I started. I stopped my sentence because one of my phones started ringing from my pocket so I took it out.

"Ari?" Ben questioned and I shook my head.

"I took shorty phone. This the counselor lady." I shrugged.

"You need to answer."

I sucked my teeth answering the phone.

"Wassup?" I said annoyed leaving the room.

"Hey, It's Me'nauzjah. I'm checking to see if you're okay. It's been a few days since I heard from you and today you were supposed to come in.."

"I been busy."

"Busy with what? I'm supposed to be here to help with that stuff and you're pushing away."

I peeked back into the room seeing them holding the girl's bleeding nose.

"You don't want to know."

"Well we need to talk. It's court mandated, so are you busy right now?"

I started thinking about how I couldn't bring myself to really hurt Ari physically. But I can hurt her emotionally and mentally.