𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟏𝟕

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 5:09 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐳 - 𝐒𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞

NBA_YOUNGBOY

❤︎ 902,780  ↗︎31,409

❤︎ 902,780 ↗︎31,409

NBA_YOUNGBOY: hold it down on your end and i'll hold it down on mine PS: we don't really give a fuck about y'all opinions

THEREALKYLESISTER: ❤️

"Your fans are rude." I pouted scrolling through the comments.

An assortment of insults throughout the thousands of comments. Some calling me a gold digger and other's saying I "look like Thomas the train" but you can't even see my face in that photo?

I didn't even do anything yet.

"Stop reading the comments, they make you miserable." Khalil said kissing my forehead.

"It's hard not to."

"You know what you could do instead of reading comments? Call ya pops like I said."

I narrowed my eyes at him. He knew the situation with my dad.

Even though I was 20 my father definitely didn't treat me like it. As his only daughter he was real over protective and strict despite my big age I was not grown to him.

If I called him and told him where I was at and who I was with he'd walk to New York barefooted just to beat my ass.

And I'm not ready for all of that.

"Absolutely not."

"You need to talk ta' him. That's ya father just tell em you straight here."

"You are in no place to tell me to call. I'd be with him right now if it wasn't for you!"

"This ain't bout me."

Khalil was right, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"What if he's mad at me. If he yells I'll cry." I refused.

"He should be mad yeen talk to him in some weeks and now you stalling. Know what I should fly him out here so he could whoop yo ass in person."

"Alright I'm calling!"