chapter 7

"You cannot ignore her needs and expect her to fulfill all your wants. It doesn't work that way"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was still concerned.

I went to a group who were collecting funds for picnic. Right then, I found his name on the list and it was written 'paid'.

I was excited.

Then I started planning an idea. And I thought of many things and then I realized that it would be  a  last day as classmate and it would be a last time enjoying together.

An idea popped up on my mind and it was taking a photo together and create  a memories that will last forever.

In fact, I could never forget that I was one-sided love, yet still it means a lot to me and even if he don't love me back, and I get a photo with him. The photo of him with me will always be mine forever.

I paid my collection.

My friends doesn't agreed to go on a picnic, but Apong agreed.

The date was fixed.

It's in a month of November.

"Many girls used to like him because he's smart, innocent, attentive and is always regular in class" Apong informed me.

I agree with the fact Apong told me.

Honestly, my main reason going for a picnic was because of him, Abe. I want to have a memories with him so that I can at least remember that I've had created a memories with my crush.

My plans are too much and my patience are losing, my imagination are killing me.

The very next day, except Neko, all his friends came.

We hired a bus.

Apong came and we went to the school playground, wait for the bus.

Unaware of where he was but my aim was only on a photograph with him.

I wore a white mixed grey jumper, black T-shirt and a black trouser with  a black sneaker, with a dark purple bag waiting for the bus.

The bus arrived.

Randomly, we sat on the last seat because the front seats were already crowded.

A classmate, Zholia, stood on the doorway, calling her friend, who sat near me. I went there and I left Apong because Savi was there too with Apong.

I went a sit with Zholia. At my first glance on my right side, I saw him.

He was wearing a white T-shirt with adidas name and design printed on it, a sweater with red mixed black, a black trouser with a Flip-flop.

He was sitting on the first bench with one of our Sir.

"Shall we exchange our seat?" Sir asked Zholia.

I thought we are changing. I started planning, 'if Sir came, I'll go sit with him instead of Zholia going and sitting with Abe'.