CHAPTER 19

"It hurts when you're being ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you want in the world"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We went home, we both took the permission from our parents to spend the night with our friends.

I couldn't wait for that moment but there's no way that I could contact him.

Apong and I had no idea where were we going to meet them. We haven't dresses up yet.

At the moment, an unknown number called .

Apong and I were unaware of who was calling. I gave my phone to Apong and she picked.

As Abe and I never talk to each other through phone. Apong and I didn't recognize his voice while he, on the other hand didn't recognised us.

Then he called out my name.

Then Apong gave me my phone saying she knew who was the person on the phone, yet I was too shy to speak. I took the phone and talk to him.

"Did you dressed up?" He asked.

"No, not yet. What about you?" I asked back.

"I'm washing up now" He told me.

"So can I contact you later on this phone?" I asked.

"But this is my father's cell phone"

"Ok. Then we'll contact on your friends cell" I stated.

"Ok, see ya later". The call ended.

" That was the first ever conversation on the phone, remember it" Apong stated it to me.

She also went to her house to dress up. We had dinner. It was already dawn. We started our journey to spend the night.

On our way, one of his friend called for telling us the route to the house direction. We walked towards the way they instructed us.

Even when we're far, I saw him from afar near the shop.

The bulb was flashing out the verandah of the shop where he was standing.

He was wearing a sweat, a muffler and a Jean shoe.

As we walk closer to him, I started getting nervous. I even told Apong that I will go back home.

"We have already come this far and we have been waiting for this moment" Apong gripped me.

Then Angoi came to pick us as we were having a little fight back whether to go or not to go. I was pulling Apong backward while she was pulling me  forward.

"Are you feeling shy?" Angoi asked.

"No, I don't" I replied lying.

"Then, let's go" Angoi said it and we walk again.

As we walked closer, I started getting goosebumps all over my body, butterflies started growing up in my belly, more nervous seeing him.

We haven't talk yet. Apong and I walked slow behind them, then he looked back at us. Even in the dark night, he shines lighting up my way.

"Walk more faster" He requested.

Apong  and I were both dumb not knowing where the boys were taking us to. I thought we were gooing to his house.

I had no idea where they were taking us but I still didn't doubt him because I trust him that he's not that type of a person.

Later we came to know that it was Angoi's house.