chapter 3

"Never beg someone in your life. If you text, call, visit and still get ignored, walk away. It's called self respect"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........   .........

Days pass and weeks pass.....
I've had a little connection with Jema but we weren't that close.

Note: Jema is a girl.

Our school got a little fund from the marching pass competition and here we are planning to go for a picnic.

Apong and I agreed to go for picnic while the other 3 doesn't agree.

September 18

All the candidates from marching pass agreed to go for picnic.

I had no idea about the location, not even a single idea.

We went by foot, we didn't even hire any lorry.

There was one friendly guy, his name was Neko. Apong and I walk along with Neko making jokes.

And from our forwards, walked Angoi and one cute guy. Urgh! I don't even know his name, but he was carrying a silver bucket.

"That guy with a silver bucket is my crush in class 11" Apong whispered to me.

Then I replied with my mouth forming 'O' shape.

Our journey was filled with laughters and fun, and there were some people with 100% battery since they were talking nonstop.

Finally we reached the destination. It was below the village of surhoba. It has a hut and a small waterfall aside the hut.

Then Apong and I took our little refreshment, along with Apong's classmate and best friend, Savi.

Then suddenly, my friend Mhetshe called and we were having a conversation. He's my crush and junior. He's studying science.

"Don't speak on phone too much when we're enjoying", Mhashe, the one in-charge of the picnic.

Unfortunately, I saw that shy guy, who was now basically my crush was sitting on a stone.

He was wearing a T-shirt with a fisherman fishing for love and a casual pant and sandal.

It's lovely, isn't it?