chapter 18

"One thing I cannot stand is being ignored. If you're so busy, say so, if you're not in mood to talk, say so, if you're done with me, say so. COMMUNICATE"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The only words that came out of my words was.....

"I DON'T KNOW"

I didn't even know when did it came out of my mouth.

But he understood it very well with my words 'I Don't Know'.

"I don't know what is relationship but let's learn together" He replied to my answer to him.

I was super nervous that I didn't even know how to reply him.

I really do like him a lot but I was not ready for relationship that I didn't even reply to him.

When I was having a nervous feeling, people started crowding since the break was going to be over soon. Then I rushed to Apong as I saw her among the crowds and took her to  Abe.

"Since you brought your friend, we will talk again next time in private" Abe spoke to me and walk away.

As he said that , we all went inside the classes. Since we walk up to classroom, we saw a girl standing by the door.

"Please, accept him" Said a girl.

I was so shocked that I started questioning myself.

How does she know?
Who told her that?

After that I went to class smiling and giggling without replying to her.

After that day, his friends started teasing him and I. His boyfriends would call him by my name near me and  call his name near me by shouting.

That very night, his very question keeps popping out on my mind making me somehow restless.

I thought that if I reject him, I knew that I was going to regret it. But to accept his proposal, I was scared into thinking that to be in relationship is committing a sin. Therefore I started praying to God whether thus committing relationship for me is good or bad.

"Is it staying in a committed relationship is a sin?" I even asked to my cousin sister.

"It is not a sin but you have to choose the person wisely" She told me.

Then she asked me what type of a person he is.

"Nobody is perfect and I don't know all his story but he makes me happy" I told her with a smile on my last few words.

"I believe you are making a good choice" She assured me.

After that, I kept wonderful and was still lost in his words.

Next day, I was on the vehicle to go to field. I saw him and he was shopping.

I kept thinking of his proposal but all that seemed to be like my imagination.

Next day, I was still deep in thinking how to reply back to him.

After that proposal, we haven't been in contact since he don't have a cell.

I still believe that he was serious and I wanted to give him a chance.

The next day, me and my friends talk to his friend, Angoi instead of Abe.

"We just want to know if you guys were aware of the plan" Said by one of my girlfriends.

"Yes" Angoi replied back.

I didn't saw Abe but I went home happily that they're still sticking on the plan.