CHAPTER 16

" Sometimes the best way to get someone's   attention  is to stop giving them yours"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning, I switched on my phone, watched the time and just to see the wallpaper.

It was a happy morning.

I got dressed to go to school. While on the way to school, I shared all the news to Apong, and she shared the same happiness with me.

Then we reached the school, yet I didn't see him yet.

I told my stories to my 4 girlfriends.

After the first period, Neko runs out happily, stood beside the door and give me two thumbs up.

"You did it right, I'm happy for you" He said to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I knew that he was talking about him and I but I still want to hear all over again.

"I'm really happy for you. I'll arrange and adjust everything" Said Neko.

"I don't want that" I snapped back.

Then the teachers came and class kept on continuing.

During break time, we went out and I was looking everywhere to see him. From afar, I saw him.

So assuring! Even from afar!

When break took off, Abe came in, gave Apong and I two imli sweets as we stood by the corridor. He brought it out of his pocket, yet I put it back on my pocket.

He, giving me sweets is way more sweeter than the actual sweets.

'That's because he was very special to me.

Class continues. Their class took over first. Their classmates  were going home and were crowded walking.

However things were so complicated that even the wind opened the door for me to see him. Then I saw him and he looks back. He used to leave giving me his smile making my mood on, and let's me stay till the day ends.

Weeks goes by.....

My feelings for him started getting more catchy.

We might not have talk face to face but him and I seeing each other from afar is enough for me.

One fine day, I was walking out with my friends while he was walking in with his friends. All of our friends knew about my feelings for him.

Him and I never talk, so his friends started.

"You guys talk, at least one word" One of his boyfriends said motioning Abe and I to talk.

I felt really shy and nervous.

Damn! He looks nervous!

Then we just stood and laugh without any words.

"Hi! How are you?" I started.

"I'm fine" He replied and laught.

I felt so super nervous that I held my friends hands and walked away.

I didn't tell his friends but I told to my girlfriends that I wanted to spend the first December night with him as everyone of us were on our last year to go to college, moreover we will all go on our separate ways for our own career. And that I wanted to create a memories that will last forever.

All my girlfriends agreed with the plans I planned and assured me that they will approach the boys themselves and help me with the plan.

I didn't hesitate to stop them.

We proceed to make memories.