CHAPTER 17

" Today, my forest is dark. The trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Classes goes on....

After one period, Apong came running like a marathon with the word 'good News's written on her forehead.

She called me to come out of the corridor. It was during class hours yet she sacrificed herself to come out. The I rushed out.

"What news?" I asked Apong with curiosity.

"Aishhh..... I'm very happy for you" She told me.

I was so curious to know what was she trying to say. I waited with my big eyes.

"He's also planning to spend the night with you" Apong told me.

"Maybe our hearts are connected" I grinned.

We giggled and went to our own classes.

Weeks to go to December 1.

One night......

'Abe really likes you' Neko texted me.

I didn't believe what he texted me.

'Don't force others, don't force him to fall for me' I replied back.

Neko told me that since Abe didn't have a cell, Abe was texting Neko on his cousin sister's phone.

I couldn't believe his friend, yet his friend keeps on assuring me that I don't need to worry about anything because he was going to adjust Abe and I.

I didn't like that idea because people coming in between looks so unreal and it looked like, it was forced to be committed.

We texted good night and the night ends.

Next day, classes were going to have a holiday soon. I wanted to have a memories in school uniform.

Break time wasn't long, it's only twenty five minutes. In just a spam of five minutes, his friends and my friends planned to capture a memory in school uniform.

Break time!

All I thought was will be his friends and my friends together. But when I went along with my friends, we saw him that he was alone. Then my friends went away leaving me alone with him.

Literally, it was our first time together being alone.

Dude! I'm so freaking damn nervous!

As it was our first day, we don't want others to see the two of us being alone together. Just to have a conversation, we both looked for a corner. But unluckily, no corners were found, we just stood by the corridor.

He was very tall. I was very short. It took me lots of courage to look up at him and talk to him.

Feelings of excitement, nervousness and my heavy loaded feelings for him makes me difficult to look up at his face.

We exchanged some words.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He stated breaking a few moments of silence between us.

Boy, are you serious? I asked to my subconscious.

No one ever asked me that type of question before. It became very difficult for me to answer him.

His words had sealed my mouth.