chapter 21

"Just remember when you're ignoring someone, you're actually teaching them how to live without you"

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We were now officially boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Let me ask you something" I asked as we were standing.

"What is it?" He inquired.

"As you are my boyfriend, any advice you want to give me?" I asked.

He looked down at me as he was very tall.

My question was about mature advice for being in relationship yet his answer shook me.

"Untie your hair, you look more gorgeous letting down your hair" He answered.

"Really?" I snickered as soon as he said that.

I untie my hair and kept the rubber band inside my pocket.

"Nothing more" He said completing his words.

For a minute, I thought 'maybe he knows nothing about me or he accepts me for who I am'

We continue our conversation.

"Let's get inside and accompany them since your friend is inside alone with the boys" He stated.

'Damn, he even cares about my friend' thought I. I respects that.

"Okay"

I got my guts and enters the kitchen.

"So are you guys now official". Neko asked.

That was their first question and it shook me to the core.

" I don't know" Abe answered and looks at me and I said the same as him.

"We were the main friends and you guys were hesitating even about that" Neko joked.

Neko picked up a long bench ad told us to sit down together and we sat down.

"You guys should thank me since I am the one who got you two contacted" Neko joked again.

We laught.

Minutes past 10,Apong and I's house were very far and it was our first time night out, we got scared to go back home.

"We have to go home. Can you please accompany us home?" I asked dro Abe.

"Obviously, we are going to accompany you guys but only after having food" Abe stunned us.

We felt embarrassed to stay and have food.

"It's fine, we'll just go without food. It's going to be late". We declined.

Yet they didn't let us go until we have food.

Since it was a bit tight in Angoi's kitchen, there was another rental kitchen, they told us to go alone to another kitchen since it was a lovey dovey night. I gripped Apong and went to the other kitchen.

Abe sat in between Apong and I. We had our conversation, sat together, get to know more about his gestures. I began to fall more because of his gestures around me and my friend.

She was very happy for me.

Angoi came in and looked at me.

"You're extremely happy and you still didn't stop smiling" Angoi told me.

I agreed with him because it was true.

"Why not? I should be" I replied back.

His friends said the food was done, he went out hurriedly, brought Apong and I's plate filled with food voluntarily.

He gave me my plate.

"Did I pick out a meat which you don't like?" He asked to me.

"I'm getting jealous of you guys, please stop it" Apong jokes smiling as he was saying those.

We all laught and enjoyed the food.