chapter 4

"The people in your life should be a source of reducing stress not causing more of it"

.
.
.
.
.
.
........... ...........

Now we were both having our backs stare at each other. Apong and that guy were classmates and they were watching photos together and laughing.

I took a glance at him and my first impression was like 'oh my gosh'

He has got clean nails and toes. There isn't a single dirt in his nails. He has got long, slim fingers.

Such a timid guy. I thought to myself.

"He's a timid guy, if not he was asking your number", Neko told me  refering to my now crush.

" Yeah, of course. I was asking too but me too, I was feeling a little shy to ask his number", I stated by making jokes.

Do not believe it, I was joking to Neko.

Then Neko changed the topic.....

"Abe is a South Korean supporting role actor", Neko stated. Neko was only making a prank on him.

That's when I knew his name was Abe. Such a cute name! I thought to myself.

" Neko is a pornstar ", spatted Abe.

Shocked!

Still Abe was staring over the phone. I came up with a mind on my head.

" Let me check your photos on your phone" I asked Abe.

He smiled at me.

Damn! His smile. It's alluring!

"I don't use phone and this is not my phone" He replied calmly to me.

Such a good guy! I noted myself.

Food time........

"Hey, Abe. Go and sit with Bina, I know you want to sit with her" Mocked Neko to Abe.

Then Abe went away to the corner of the boys.

We glanced at each other and at the same time, we smiled at each other.

Ooh! This guy is now my new crush.

Eventually he was the first person to finished up the food and then he went and sat on the plastic chair.

I went to Apong.....

"Please click a picture for us" I said softly to Apong.

Abe was alone, so I took my chair and went and sits with him.

"Let's take a picture" I told him.

He agreed. One shot.

"That's enough" He stated and he walks away.

Seriously?

We have a group photo and we started our journey back home.

Even on our way back he was still with the silver bucket.

"We'll take one more picture"

He refused, but then Apong and I forced him, both of us hold his hand from each sides and took one more picture.

Then we reached the road. I went to him.

"Hey, lemme take the bucket" I asked him.

"No, it's fine" He replied.

"I insist" I took it from him.

Angoi and I were friends and knew each other.

"Today I found a crush" I said to Angoi.

"He doesn't have a crush. He's too shy" Angoi said to me.

We were talking. Then one thing pop up on my mind.

"Does he has a crush?" I asked Angoi.

"Yeah, from our section. She's our class assistant" Angoi told me.

"Ouch! It hurts that he has a crush" I joked.

He's timid. So I started walking behind him and I mimick him. I walked where he walks, I moved in which direction he moves.

I was currently drunk on love.

Then we reached Bible Hill.

"Ummm....... Hey, I need to give the bucket to someone" He asked me.

I thought he was planning to take  the bucket himself. So, I was refusing.

At last, I gave in and he went somewhere with the bucket to give it to the owner.

Funny, isn't it?

I was now dancing on cloud nine. Our first meet! I'm so happy. No phone, and moreover he's single.

We reached home. Apong and I were going on to different direction.

"I've reached home and we'll move this was to our houses. So, good night everyone. See ya' tomorrow" I informed them.

"Don't lie" He said not believing me.

"It's true. This is my way back home" I replied back.

"Bye bye" Savi waved at us.

"Bye bye" I replied back to Savi but then Abe waved at me and smiled, thinking I was waving at him. But then I take it that I waved to both Savi and Abe.

How cute!

At night......

After supper, I was on my room. I just can't stop staring at those photos of today.

I saved our photo sitting in a chair as my phone wallpaper.

Now Apong knows that he's my crush. But the other 3 doesn't know that I have got a new crush and it was Abe.

*edited*