CHAPTER 1

Note*
I feel like writing a quote for each chapter, so I will be writing quote before the story starts with a point of view

"She ignores all the other guys who want her because she was too busy noticing the one she wants"

.
.
.
.
.
BINA'S POV.....

So far, a new journey started by last year. Now I'm in my senior secondary school. Not to mention that I'm bearing a little title as assembly secretary.

I can't live alone in a town, so here I am living with my aunt and uncle who were basically my 2nd cousin. They have 5 children, and all of them were already in a college outside the town where I'm enrolled to study i.e., phek town.

I have 4 friends whom I met during my junior secondary school. Yet of all, Apong and I were more familiar with each other and my aunt and uncle trusted her. Moreover, we're neighbors and Apong and my aunt knew each other very well.

Apong, Sheno, Phelu and Anu were my 4 friends. We usually hang around during every holidays or during school break. Sheno, Phelu, Anu and I were from same section, taking economics, meanwhile Apong is from different section and she's taking geography.

Don't misunderstand, we're in same class but different section.

As a school assembly secretary, I have to hop everywhere turning East West North South and from class to class, for the morning assembly.

School's assembly will conduct at 9:00 a.m sharp everyday except during Wednesday and Saturday. Since I was also one of the office bearers in the school, I need to be a little active and conduct assembly in time.

Not to say that, the school also conduct different activities and has clubs like NSS, NCC, Student Police Cadets, Ecoclub, etc.

I'm not into those clubs and activities. It doesn't really concerns me.

I'm not really the type of the person who could stand up easily on a public. However, I decided that I have to be strong, so I went for the post in assembly secretary and thanks to the Lord that I got that status.

Never in my life, I never forgets God, my saviour. Everyday, every night, I never forget him. I'm a Christian Baptist.

As a Baptist, most people used to say that after you get baptized, many temptation will come to you and you will sin against God.

Those words were very true.

Yet, I prayed to God that the temptations don't come to me, and that he will banish them from me. I used to pray to God to show me the right path and that will not lead me to a temptation.

As an eldest in the family, I like advising my younger siblings. My foremost advice will be 'do not forget God. It's not a good choice that you only remembers God when you did something wrong. You have and need to keep him in your heart forever and always. As we all know that he's always there for us even the times of good and bad'

It might sound like I'm a professional preacher but I like advising them and I loved being respected. And they never fail to listen to me. Because whenever I advice them, I used to say it like a story.