chapter 26

"If they miss you, they'll call. If they want you, they'll say it. If they care, they'll show it. And if not, they are not worth your time"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There was no contact  yet I couldn't wait to meet him up , I'm so in love. After some days of me calling him up, yet no replies, I return to his town  for my twelve standard final exam .

I tried to inform him I'm already in his town and to meet up, I was super excited. Yet I  got nothing heard from his side, but still I loved him so much to even think that he might be ignoring me.

It's been 3 weeks . I stood up to tell my girlfriends.  They forced me to call him in different numbers to clarify in what kind of relationship he and I were in. They said I needed an answer , hesitantly I called him in my friend's number.

To my surprise, he picked up. I am 100% sure, it was his sweet voice which I have  been wanting and waiting to hear for three weeks . His phone is in his hand , he picked. So,   I decided to call in my own number.  I dialled twice, not picked. I was little confused. 

I forced myself to call him one more time, this time, a girl picked up.  

"Is this Bina?" Asked the girl through phone.

"It is me" I answered.

"Abe doesn't use this contact number anymore" The girl told me.

"Ok, would you please inform him that I'm already in the town?"

  I wanted to ask for his whereabouts,  how had he been .  I couldn't ask for his new contact number.

He made me pondered and I questioned myself. Until then, I never thought he ignored me the whole time I had overseen things .

My friends didn't left me, they suggested an idea, knowing that  he still use the same contact number and asked me to text him.

Then I agreed.

" Did you find a new person?, if you do please tell me I'll never disturb you again".
I texted him.

There still came no reply.

Me and my friends departed to our own houses.

The daylight was turning into evening,  I had my dinner, eagerly waiting for his reply.

I went to my room opened my books to study , arranged my tables, I heard my phone beep, how happy was I, so quickly I  grabbed my phone, it was from  his contact number.