chapter 12

"Dark times teaches you a lot. That's why you can't regret what you went through, but rather be thankful for all the lessons it taught you"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Though it was noisy journey with a drunk friends, gathered together and it was totally crowded.

I was trying not to get close to him, but however my shoulders leaned over to him and my butt were far from him.

As he saw me uncomfort.

"Come closer, don't be uncomfort" He said to me.

I felt very excited, sitting beside him.

Cloud nine!

Then the bus stop at the Lanye junction for nature calls, some went out for snacks.

I was on no fun mood and no nature calls call on me.

I feel a curiosity to ask him questions.

"When were you born?" I asked him.

He smiled instead of replying me.

I don't know how he feels for me, but I just want a memories with him.

Enjoy!

"19th June", replied Abe.

Confuse strucks me.

What about mine? I asked to myself.

No wonder, it's just a date.

That's special!

Thought he was lying, so I slap his shoulder thinking he was joking and teasing me with my birthday as his birthday.

" Tell me the truth"

"Yeah, really. It's 19th June" He said again.

"Really?" I was stunned for a second. "What about the year?" I asked.

"2000" He replied me calmly.

Oh no! I can't believe this is happening!

Biggest surprise ever, isn't it?

"That means we're born on the same day" I told him with a smile on my face.

"Oh really" He replied with a boring expression and there's not a single amusement on his face.

I can't tell if he was happy or not, it doesn't matter and it doesn't hurt after all.

He wasn't surprise, I don't mind that.

At the moment, one of our mate bought a juice asking whoever wants it.

"Do you want to have  a drink? I'll ask for you" Abe told me.

"Don't wanna have it, it's not good for my head" I rejected his offer.

It's getting somehow dark.

It's November.

It was cold, we gathered back and we continued our journey.

*************