chapter 9

"Nothing hurts more than being ignored, replaced, forgotten and lied to"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As soon as I reached them

"You have reached with your own strength, if not I was planning to let him come and save you" Stated Angoi.

I looked at Abe with a happy eyes.

He gave out two candy: one was sweet and the other was a chewing gum. I picked the chewing gum and the name of the candy was bummer jelly with a green in colour.

Like the last time, I kept it in my pocket. It was a second time since I received a candy from him.

As soon as I reached the road that leads to our bus, he followed.

A big question popped up on my mind. Did he wait for me the whole time?

It was unanswered.

As we were walking, he walked ahead of us.

"Abe, you've got a long leg and she can't reached you" Said Angoi.

"Not like that, it's just my normal walk" Replied Abe.

"Look at my short leg compared to your long legs, you have to understand" I stated.

We laughed. Apong took out her phone and we took one selfie and we continue walking together.

I wanted to ask him something.

"Do you still remember the dress you wore on our first picnic?" I asked Abe.

"Of course, I do. How can I forget it?" Replied Abe.

Woah! It was a good response. I'm not sure if he was honest but I wish he did.

Excited!

"Don't ever forget those dresses, you have to treasure it to remember that we got to know each other" I told him.

"Okay sure, I will do that" Confirmed Abe.

We took a photo and my wish was fulfilled. We reached the spot.

As we reached the main road, I made a remark to Abe.

"Thank you for attending the picnic. I really did enjoyed and it will be always a good memory. You are the reason behind it" I remarked.

"I thank you that as well" Replied he.

Apong took out her phone and gave it to Abe for group selfie as he is the tallest.

He agreed.

As we clicked, it turns out that it was only me and him.

"That's so embarrassing. Standing together for selfie and only two of you were seen and clicked"

We laughed at ourselves.

Sir called Apong and Savi.

As I was feeling good, I was asked to go to the bus as Sir refused to carry me on his car.

Yes, there are lots of other classmates but me, weren't that close but i was sad to be apart from them.

Suddenly!

An idea popped up in my head.

Apong agreed to help me out and we planned to proceed.