chapter 6

"Some people hurt by words
Some by action and some by
Silence. But the biggest hurt
Is that someone ignoring us when we value them a lot"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And so the exam result was out and everyone got selected. Abe was passed too.

I'm too excited!

Over excited!

Soon the school announced that the class will resume and I was so excited that I'll be seeing Abe again.

I was right. We were now back to school and we were seeing each other again.

Then Apong told me that geography students were going on field trip.

I'm sad now..........

It was that I wasn't taking geography and that I wouldn't be able to go field trip. I was an economic student.

The next day, Apong went for field trip and returned. Instead of going home first, she called me through my window and we talked. She told me how cool he was and that since he was slim and tall, he wore a dress that makes him become more cool.

Though I didn't see him, yet I can imagine myself seeing him with cool outfit on.

We discuss for an hour.

Next day, my friends and I were walking on the ground, then we saw Abe and his friends. He's the tallest among the four and we can easily recognised him.

I started feeling shy on seeing him even on far away, and I was so weird by seeing him.

The class got over and we went to our own ways.

The next morning, we saw each other and we wished each other 'good morning' and when the class ends, we gave each other 'bye-bye' and wave to each other.

The year was going to end soon and I was planning something big. My friends even tried to let me talk to him.

Last year as a classmate and a crush and then we will go to a separate colleges.

My plan was a face to face conversation.

We got a 15 minutes break and I want to have a talk with him so that I can have 'a talk to remember'.

My friends were so eagerly to help me. Help me in having memories with my crush.

One break, Apong and I were on the porch. He and his friend came and I was over excited.

"Wanna eat sweets?" Abe handing out the sweets to us.

Then I took 2 and I gave 1 to Apong.

I took the sweets but I didn't eat, I put it inside my pocket.

First sweets from my crush!

It was very dear and I will cherish it.

Sweet is very special.......

I will keep this sweet forever in my heart!

Still excited!!!!!

Days pass...

One day, one break.

Except Apong, my friends and I were standing and then soon he and his friends came and stood the opposite side of us. Abe and I on the same line.

Soon Neko started teasing Abe

"We will have a staring contest" Neko stated.

We laughed.

"Abe is feeling shy now. See, guys! His eyes! He can't face Bina now" Neko teased Abe.

"What!" Abe scoffed. "What shall I do then? See me now! I can face her, see guys!" Trying to deny that he can't face me.

Don't mind! I'm getting thousands of butterflies in my belly.

My friends knows how I'm feeling right at this moment but his friends weren't aware of that.

As of now.....

I missed those moments a lot. But I somehow feel awkward towards him.

However I cherish every single thing about him. I haven't heard of a bad things about him.

The next day, friends from the class started mentioning about the class picnic and I was very excited about it.

Instead of my friends, my only main concern was whether he was going on a picnic.

Apong and I were going and I'm really onto that. Class representatives started making list and I was very very concern if his name was on the list.