Part 6

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee did not enjoy working here even though the pay is high because he is treated wrongly by the customers, they take advantage of him.

He still can accept it if the one who is touching him wrongly are women but sometimes men touch him wrongly too. He doesn't hate gays and prejudice for people like that, he is just dislike being treated that way.

Tonight he feels like crying when a man grope him at his private area and that man dry hump him like he is a cheap human being. He tried to stop that man but what that man said hurt him more.

'You are the one who want to find money at this place, you should be treated like this'

That sentences keep replaying in his head, he hates to think that he is cheap. Not everyone who work here so that they can get high payment, they work here because they need money.

"Tee" Copter calls from outside, knocking the toilet's door. He saw what happened earlier.

"Please come out,I'm sorry that happened to you" Copter sympathise with Tee, because he knows Tee is uncomfortable treated that way.

Tee calms himself and get out from the stall, he looks at Copter sadly, Copter hugs Tee tight, he knows how it felt to be assaulted like that.

"I ask Phi Run to give you some break before going back to work." said Copter softly. Tee smiles thanking Copter.

"How you face it Copter? I feel dirty"

"Don't say that! You are not dirty, the one who treated you like this are dirty and trash! They have money that's why they don't appreciate how people like us work for money. Never let what they said get into your head" advise Copter.

"I don't like it! It feels wrong!"

"I know. Even a gay like me doesn't like to be touched like that" comfort Copter calmly

"wait? Are you gay?!" ask Tee shocked that he raise his voice without realising it.

Copter blinks a few times before retreat and step back a few steps. Copter is scared that Tee will harm him.

"No. Don't tell me you hate people like me too? I promise I will never talk and disturb you anymore!" Copter is panicking and try to run away but Tee catch Copter's shirt.

"Please! I will not touch you! I'm sorry!" Copter cover his face like he is protecting it from something and he is scared of Tee.

"Copter, calm down. I'm not hitting you. I'm just shocked"

"I have no bad attention towards you. I just want to be friend. I already have a boyfriend and I love him" Copter is rambling from his little mouth.

"Relax. I don't hate people like you, I'm open minded and I know all people deserve to love anyone they want" Tee softly trying to calm Copter.

Their characters change so sudden. Copter open his eyes and look at Tee, finding the truth from Tee's eyes

"I'm sorry for panicking, I was beaten badly for being gay before. I'm just traumatised by that"

Tee pity Copter for facing something terrible like that, people shouldn't beat people just because they love someone.

"It's okay. I understand."

"thank you" Copter smiles softly to Tee and Tee returns the smile.

They talk a bit more before leaving the bathroom, they still have job to do after all.

"It's weird that no one try to disturb you here. You are good looking, why no one trying to touch you?"

"Oh! Because of this!" Copter cheerfully shows his bracelet with the name engraved on it.

"Kim'S?" ask Tee confused.

"This is my boyfriend and he is the partner of this bar" Copter smiles shyly when introducing his boyfriend. Tee smiles too.

"If you realise, Phi Max have one too. He is the boyfriend to the owner. No one try to hit on us when they saw this bracelets" explain Copter more.

Tee learns a lot of things in a day. He feels that his brain has so much information right now. He doesn't even know if he really want to have this information.

They continue their job as the night go on, Tee still need his pay at the end of the day. His tips is his extra money for food and his study materials. For the debt too.

Tee sighs remember that no matter how much he get, he still can't think that the money belong to him alone.

*****

Tae awakes at the midnight feeling hungry, he tidy his bedroom because it is a mess. The only place he is willing to tidy is his own bedroom.

He wants to order delivery but when he see a note on the refrigerator he takes it and read it.

-cook some dinner. Eat it.-

simple note for Tae.

Tae takes a look at the food under the cover, it looks appetising. He take it and heat it up.

He enjoys the dinner alone, in the living room watching tv. He is not a home person so doesn't know what to do at his house, especially alone.

He moves out from his father's house when his father remarry again, he feels guilty for leaving Dann alone but he can't stay in the house with a mother that close to his age, it feels weird. Not like he likes his step mom too.

Tae watch football game before he feel bored and decides to call someone to accompany him tonight, it's still early.

30 minutes waiting, two girls call him that they have arrived at the building. Tae fetch them and they go directly to his room.

"How you want us tonight?" ask one of the girl while playing with Tae's chest.

Tae smirks and lay down on the bed.

"Take my clothes off, then take off yours too"

Two girls happy to follow what Tae wants.

Tee is tired emotionally and physically, he press the pass code to the house and enter it. He sighs when he see plates on the table in the living room, Tae didn't clean it up.

"if he don't want to wash it, at least put it in the sink!" mutters Tee angry but he can't get angry to the owner of this house.

He takes the plates and put it in the sink, he will wash it tomorrow. He go to his room, take a good warm shower and hit the bed.

It's nice to have a soft bed after a tiring work. He fall asleep as soon as his head touch his pillow.