Part 9

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae stopped at the supermarket on the way his home because he thinks he needs to fill his fridge and kitchen with food. It is empty and makes him can't think what to cook or eat at home. Tee's cheap biscuits is not what he wants in his kitchen especially when he is hungry.

Tae opens the door of his house, he hold it with his foot while he enter the house with the plastic bags in both of his hand.

Tee heard the sound of the door opened, he runs to the entrance to see who is coming.

"Woah! So many stuff!"

"Help me carry this!" scold Tae annoyed, his hands are sore because all of this are heavy.

Tee mutters a few bad words but still move to give a hand to Tae. He is just a freeloader after all. They both go to the kitchen and Tee start arranging everything. He is a neat freak.

Tae watches Tee arrange everything smoothly, like Tee always do it all the time. He realise that his house changed so much when Tee lives here because it does feel like home and it is comfortable to stay.

"I buy this for the house, mean for us to eat. If you want to cook, cook my portion too. If you need anything to fill in the kitchen, just write it and paste it on the fridge" said Tae without looking at Tee.

Tee who has his face in the fridge smiles happily, he will be able to eat good and delicious food. What a lucky day for him. It's free too!

"Okay" answer Tee, he tries to control his voice so that he doesn't sound so happy.

Tae leaves after that.

Tee watches the clock on the wall and it's seven in the evening. He decided to cook his dinner, together with Tae. He looks for ingredients to cook and decides to make beef soup and a few side dishes.

He starts preparing ingredients and start cooking, it will take some time to make soup. He tries to cook faster because he will go to his work at 8.30.

Tee prepares everything on the table and cover it, he already eat his portion and clean the kitchen.

He enter his room, take showers and doing his homework a bit before he gets ready to go to work. What he hate the most is, wearing contact lens because it hurt his eyes and doesn't feel comfortable at all. He has to wear it wether he likes it or not. Appearance is important to be a waiter there.

Tae already ready to go out, he realise that Tee is nowhere in the living room or kitchen so he thought Tee is still in his bedroom.

Tae walks to the kitchen to drink some water, he stops at the table and take a look under the cover. He is drooling because the smell of the soup attack his nostril.

He glances at his watch, if he eat now, he will be late for his promise with Sim but he hopes his friend can wait for him.

Tae takes plate and rice from the rice cooker, take a seat and eagerly eating. He enjoys every bite of the food enter his mouth. Like he said, there are lots of other foods delicious that what Tee made, it taste different for him. He really like it and he doesn't know why.

He keeps eating without watching time is moving and Sim is waiting for him. A call startles him from enjoying his food, he answer it without feeling any guilt at all. He is filling his stomach.

"Where are you?" ask Sim annoyed. Tae commonly is a punctual person but not tonight.

"on my way, bye!" Tae cut their call. He needs to stay focus eating his food.

He finished everything Tee put on the table, he cleans the dishes and get ready once again to go out. He is really full and now he is sleepy. He wants to back out from the promise and rest at home but he knows Sim will nags him like grandma tomorrow. He forces himself to leave the house.

At ten, Tae arrives the bar. He enters it and find Sim. It feels like a different place because of different setting. Tae already like the bar because it is calm and sophisticated. He knows he will be the regular there.

"Sim!" Tae taps Sim's shoulder, Sim already has a girl hanging at his arm. Tae smirks looking at his friend having a good time.

"you are late" comments Sim, he was annoyed before but because he has a companion he forgives Tae this time.

"Sorry" said Tae without feeling any guilty, it is just a common sense to say sorry when he makes mistake.

"never mind, forget that"

"dear, I have things to discuss with my friend here. This is my card, feel free to call me anytime" Sim winks and sends away his companion. Tae nods the head to the girl before he change his focus to Sim.

"Tae! Sim!" a man call for them happily.

Tae recognise that man, he is Kim, the popular guy in school and a playboy too. He plays both parties, he is a famous heartbreaker before.

Tae smiles and return the hand shake, he is not a friendly person and not talkative too.

"it's been 11 years, long time no see man!" Kim pats Tae's back. Tae didn't consider Kim as his friend before because their personality unmatched, but they are not an enemy too.

Both of them active in sport, they are teammate, classmate but not a close friend. Overall they know each other and talk sometimes.

"I will call Tul and ask him to come here. Order anything, it's on me" Kim steps aside to call Tul to come over here so that they can have a small reunion.

Sim calls a writer, the man stop at their table ready with pen and paper to take their order. Sim makes the order because Tae is not in mood to have alcohol in his system tonight. He wants to make a business deal, not become drunk.

Tul come and four of them exchange words, reminiscing the old day as boys. They have their good time chatting about high school. Even Tae enjoys talking about their past.

"I'm going to the restroom" Tae needs to visit toilet because his bladder can't afford anymore water in his body. He needs to release himself.

Tae walk to the toilet and start doing his business when he heard a bang from the door of the stall. He ignores it and finishing his business, while washing hands a man from the stall wash hands beside him. He wash his face brutally, making Tae frowns.

Tae keep staring and the man turns to see who is openly staring at him.

"Phi Tae?!"

"Tee?!"

Both of them ask at the same time, they are shocked to see each other there.