Part 3

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is happy that he has a work that pay that much, he will be tired but nothing he can't manage. Dann looks at Tee, he is happy that Tee is happy but deep down he is a bit worried.

"Tee, that bar, it's for both parties" said Dann, maybe Tee will change his mind to work there.

"huh?"

"You know, for everyone. Straight or not" Dann gives more clears answer to Tee. Tee blinks a few times and nods his head.

"You are okay with it?" ask Dann a bit surprised actually that the introvert Tee accept things like that.

"Of course I'm okay with it. I don't mind as long as they are nice person" answer Tee calm.

"You know that people talk badly about this type of person" adds Dann more.

"Being bad is not because of their orientation, it's because of themselves."

"I'm glad if you think like that and, I need to warn you something"

"what?" ask Tee.

"People who visit the bar are open, I mean they may touch you inappropriately but they can't force you into anything more than that. You get extra tips too"

Tee gets quiet at that, he knows the negative side of working there and he is not ready to face anything but as long as he is not forced to do anything bad he will play along a bit.

"I understand, thank you for telling me this" Tee pats Dann's shoulder.

Dann send Tee to the apartment and Tee waves to Dann before he enters the building. Tee has a feeling that he will not like the job really much but as long as he can get money to keep going on his life.

"mae, I promise I will never do anything bad. I'm just working as a waiter in there" Tee touches the picture softly. He misses his mother and he hopes his mother will pray for his safety.

******

Tee spends 100 dollars today for his project and all he has left is 400 dollars, it makes him chase away all unsettle feelings in his stomach.

He walks to the bar, it is a bit far but he can walk there after taking a bus. He needs to sacrifice that much for his life.

Tee changes to his uniform and get the information from the manager and his seniors. He already remembers the table's number when a coworker show it to him.

"I'm Copter, you can call me Ter" a man smaller and shorter than Tee introduce himself. Tee smiles a bit and take the hand slowly. He is not a friendly human being.

"you work four nights a week right? Same like me! I have same schedule like you too!" explain Copter cheerfully, Copter is really energetic man. Tee just nods his head, nothing to say actually.

Copter keep talking to him and telling him about working here. He learned that they are the same age and both study in the same uni. Different courses of course.

"we gonna be best friends!!!" Tee can't follow what Copter is saying anymore and he just play along.

Dann advised him to make friends in case he needs back up from the job. Maybe, this Copter will be his friend and back up. Tee sighs.

The night more lovely when customers enter the bar and it becomes noisy, Tee hates the noise but he just bear with it.

"Table 6!" The bartender needs to shout because of the loud.

"Table at..."

"the end of the stairs" cut Tee fast, he remembers every table already.

The bartender smiles to Tee, Tee is fast.

"I'm Max, Phi Max for you" the said Max introduce himself and Tee just return the smile.

So many humans are not good for his life. Having Dann and Copter are more than enough already. Those energetics guys.

Tee walks to the table full with girls that chatting and laughing among them. Four sets of eyes seductively looking at Tee while bitting their lips. Tee does look handsome in those outfit, add the mask too.

"Hey hottie" greets one of them and slaps Tee's bottom making Tee startle and want to curse at whoever did that but he can't.

Tee wants to roll his eyes and slaps the hand away but maintains his smile and ready to leave any second now.

"A kiss and I will pay you 50" Tee looks at the girl who offers it. Tee thinks about it and leans close to the girl.

"sure" Tee takes the money that slips on her finger and kiss close to her lips.

"A tease!" the girl pouts but Tee just leave her with a wink.

Tee wipes his lips and wants to throw up on himself for doing that. Money does drive people's sanity away.

"wow! What a flirt!" Copter tease Tee, he saw everything from far. Max saw it too and two of them praise Tee for being so daring on the first day at his work.

"I need money" response Tee. He doesn't care if people call him cheap because he does need the money.

"I understand just don't jump into prostitution, you can have fun and get money at the same time but make sure to use protection" advise Max to Tee, he doesn't want Tee to fall into the dark, he knows Tee works for his life, not to enjoy the money. He can see how Tee is working hard right now.

"I know phi. I don't want to have much, just enough" replies Tee and that's enough to explain why Tee is doing this job.

They continue to work and it already 2 in the morning. Tee's shifts is over, he change his uniform and walks to the manager's room. He has 200 in his hand from the tips.

"this is your pay" the bar paid daily to part timer and it is 200 per night. It is more than what Tee expect actually.

"can you transfer the money to me? I'm scared to bring it with me, I walk alone at night" ask Tee, he is scared that his hard work payment will be robbed from him. He learn to be careful from the drama he watch on tv.

The manager agrees and ask for Tee's account number, after done transferring it Tee gets the text that he receives the money.

"here, this is the tips from the customers" Tee gives the money he get.

The manager stares at Tee, can't believe Tee is giving that money to him.

"Tee, whatever amount of tips you get from the customer you serve, it's yours. You can keep it" the manager shoves the money back.

"But, this is a lot"

"ah, I will take this money and transfer it to you. You don't want cash right?"

"really? Can I really get the money phi?" ask Tee unbelieve with this matter. He able to collect a lot in just one night.

"Yes Tee. Now go home, you have classes tomorrow" Tee thanks the manager and leaves the bar happily.

He able to collect so much in one night and he only work for four days. He is really grateful that Dann take him to work here. He hates the excessive skinship but he needs to stand it a bit more, at least until he finish his studies and graduate.