Part 56

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae stares at Tee's sleeping face for ten minutes more before he decided to refresh himself and cook brunch for both of them. Tee will be hungry when he wakes up later.

Tae wears a shirt and a short, he enters the kitchen and find ingredients in the fridge. He takes some vegetables and eggs. He cook rice after that, maybe fried rice is enough for both of them. They will eat more later, Tee might crave something else too.

The sounds of the door opened from outside makes Tae left his cooking.

"Phi, Good morning" greets Dann, he is the one who enter the house without asking permission. The house will be his soon, not now.

"uhm." replies Tae and return to the kitchen.

Dann walks behind Tae and sits on the island table. He looks for Tee's presence but he can't find it. So he should ask Tae.

"Where is Tee?" ask Dann.

"still sleeping" replies Tae and continue to put everything he cut into the pan. The rice already cooked.

"sleeping? It's rare for him to wake up late." Dann knows Tee as an early bird, Tee always wake up earlier than others because his principle to wake up early.

"well, he was busy last night" answer Tae after a short silence.

Dann frowns at Tae, he seems to catch something is going on here. Tee slept late last night? Doing what?

"He has a job now?" ask Dann more. Tee didn't say anything to him. He remembered Tee told him about an interview not a job.

"not yet" answer Tae lazily, Dann getting nosy in his business make him feels his anger arising every second.

Dann clears his throat, he is asking for a punch if he ask more question so he decided to tell why he is here today. He has something to say to his brother.

"Por told me to work at his company" said Dann directly, he knows they are not having a good relationship now.

Tae does surprised with the news, he thought his father will never let Dann work the company. His father is always the one who wants to win and chasing a perfection which is difficult for Tae and Dann to follow his father's step.

"The old man is dying?" ask Tae can't believe what he is hearing. Dann laughs a bit at that, to be honest he thought the same thing too. Why so sudden, out of nowhere.

"When I saw him yesterday he looks fine. He looked different too, he is calmer and talk to me nicely. He told me to tell you to have lunch together today." inform Dann and takin a sip of juice he took from the fridge.

Tae serves the food into three plates, one for Dann of course before he sits beside Dann.

"If he wants to stop my relationship with Tee, that will not happen" Tae is serious this time.

Dann smiles at that. He knows Tae will say that that's why he told his father the exact thing. His father can't break Tae and Tee relationship no matter what he will do.

"I don't think he is breaking your relationship. I think he try to be a father this time. He told you to bring Tee too"

"after all of the years, he wanted to try to be a father? Interesting" Tae is not believing it at all. He knows his father very well. If he wants to accept their relationship there must be something he wants in return.

"Phi, I know you can't believe him easily, me too. But I think maybe we can make things right for the first time, mae must want us to has a good relationship too" Dann is pleading Tae to meet his father this time. If their father still with his old self, they can stop trying after this.