Part 32

-not edited-

"Phi, I can come here by myself. Don't have to send me everyday"  whines Tee for the hundredth times since this morning.

Tae insist of sending and picking him up to work, Tee is less with no option at all. He can be independent and can find his own way to come here but no, Tae is not giving him any chance.

"this is on my way to work too, car pooling for better environment" Tae giving Tee excuse about nature now.

Tee sighs dejected, nothing he say will make Tae change his mind. Tae smirks triumphantly, he wins the argument again. He sometimes think what is the point Tee argue with him, because he mostly win.

"You and your answers always make me angry!" scolds Tee but Tae laughs heartily at that. Crazy man!

"I wonder, why you would do this much for me. I'm not your brother or friend. Why?" asks Tee. He has been curios this whole time.

It turn Tae to sigh, Tee still can't get the meaning of his feeling. What's the point of be the top one in class if he can't even understand this.

"because I want us to be more than that" answer Tae with a soft smiles, Tee's heart start beating crazily seeing that smile.

"Tee, you are dense. I will give you an assignment, think about it. Why I suddenly care about you?, why I treat you differently now? Why I want you close to me all the time?" Tae approaches Tee every time he asks the question. Tee blinks rapidly, trying to find an escape.

When their faces are apart with less then 5cm, Tae glances to Tee's red lips, it is calling him to have a taste but he control his inner self. He  hasn't been release himself for months now. He is almost as pure as Niagara Waterfall.

"Go, you will be late" Tae whispers to Tee ear making Tee startles.

Tae opens the door from inside with a smirk. Tee glares at him and take his bag to leave the car. Tae always playing with his emotion. When Tee wants to enter the building Tae call him.

"please think about the assignment"

"I'm busy!" Tee really left after that. Tae laughs some more, teasing Tee early morning like this is his new hobbies that he wants to change as a habit. He loves seeing Tee's reaction.

Tee walks to the office, he feels a bit better than before and he is ready to face his boss
Why he feels like that is still a question for him but he decided to ignore that and focus on his internship.

Godt already waiting on his chair for him.
Tee nervousness come back, he wants to run away from here, seeing Godt is weird for him because he feels something, something he can't explain with words.

"Good morning sir" greets Tee with a bow, he seriously doesn't know what to do.

Godt smiles brightly hearing Tee greets him, he thought Tee will run away, leaving him here.

"Good morning, nong Tee" greets Godt back.  He keeps staring at Tee because he feels calm and happy, like finding a new light in his life.

"sir, may I help you? Do you need anything?" ask Tee as polite as he can, he tried to hide how nervous he is right now.

"no, I just want to see if you are okay. The wounds on your hand, it's hurt?" ask Godt concern.

Tee looks at his hand, it doesn't hurt much but Tae insisted him to wear plasters, he let Tae did it because he know, he will get nothing if he fight Tae.

"not much. I'm fine and I can assure you I can do my job well. This will not affect my work"

"I'm not worry about work, I know you can do the work well. I need to go now, it's nice meeting you. Take care" Godt pats Tee's shoulder when he walks away to leave. Tee remains at the place till Godt totally gone.

Copter comes running to him as soon as Godt's figure disappear from his sight. He is startling Tee with his sudden appearance.

"Don't fall for his charm. He is a playboy!" warns Copter seriously. Tee laughs at that, it's funny for Copter to think Godt is trying to woo him.

"Not gonna fall for him. He seems like a brother to me" replies Tee. He opens his bag and start to prepare what he needs to do today. He must see Sara to know more about his work.

"what about Phi Tae? He is a brother too?" ask Copter with a smirk. Tee glares at Copter for asking about Tae.

"No way!" retorts Tee sternly. He can't imagine having a brother like Tae. Annoying.

"because he is more than that right?" tease Copter happily. Tee wants to deny it but he is late, Copter already start his way to his desk. He is teasing Tee.

Tee ignores everyone including his phone, Tae is bombarding him with texts and calls, Tee even think of blocking Tae's number for disturbing him at work this much. Maybe he can report Tae for a harassment.

Phi Annoying Tae> if you ignore me once again, I'm going to your office!

Tee unconsciously read the text, he is shocked that Tae will do that. He takes his phone to reply to the text, he doesn't want Tae to come here.

"what is wrong with this old man?" mutters Tee angry, he is typing in his phone to warn and stops Tae from coming.

"Now you care to reply?" the voice startles Tee, he almost rap a few lines of swears.

Tae chuckles amuse with how cute Tee looks just now.

"Phi!" scold Tee but it is useless, Tae is already here in front of him with a smug face that Tee willing to smack some.

Tee puts his head on the table, he is new here and with Tae come here will make people talk about him. The staffs curious enough why their boss willing to come see Tee personally at the desk, just to ask if Tee is okay.

"it's lunch hour, no one is here" Tae shows around, it is indeed empty right now. Copter already left without him, who he gonna eat his lunch today?

Knock some sense into Tee's head please, the uninvited hero is right in front of his eyes.

"phi, you are here to see my boss?" ask Tee.

"nope, to see you. Let's go eat lunch together. Anything you want to eat?" ask Tae back, he is sitting on Tee's table now.

Tee wants to reject it badly but he knows he will gain nothing from it, Tae's stubbornness is not for him to challenge.

"anything with rice is okay. Just two of us?" ask Tee back.

"yes, why? You are hoping for someone else?" the jealousy is clear in that question.

"No. I thought you want to see your friend too" replies Tee slowly, what is wrong with the sudden glare? He is just asking!

"hm, you like him already? It's hard for you to like someone this fast"

"nothing like that phi, he is my boss, that's all. I'm straight remember?" ask Tee hesitantly.

Tae laughs at that, Tee is really cute asking that question about himself.

"You are not straight, you are mine" Tae winks before pulling Tee's hand to come with him. Time is moving so do lunch hour.