Part 38

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is typing in his laptop doing his job like usual, like the same morning everyday. He is tired and not happy with his life now, the allowance he got from the internship is a lot, he able to save so much right now.

Tee is thinking about finding a new place, he can't stay with Tae forever especially after he rejected Tae like that. Staying there is cruel of him to do. No one knows about this matter, he keeps it alone, he doesn't know what to do, he doesn't has any second opinion in his decision.

"Phi Tae already has a girlfriend" mutters Tee. He remembered Tae get home drunk with a woman that admitted she is Tae's current girlfriend.

Tee wants to say he is happy Tae finally found someone else, a woman that can give everything he wants. If Tae marry a woman, his life will be completed. That was what Tee thinks without asking what Tae really wants in his life.

"I should leave" mutters Tee alone.

"Tyna!" a manly voice startles Tee, he looks around to see an old man with Godt standing not far from him.

As long as he remembered, no one in this floor name Tyna. He looks nervous for some reason and he feels something big is going to happen.

"Tyna!" the old man walk to Tee and pulls Tee into a hug. Tee is confused of what is going on.

Everyone is watching this sudden scene. Tee looks at Copter asking for help because he doesn't know this old man but he feels the need to hug him back. Why?

"my son, my son" The old man is crying.

Tee feels like a dejavu right now. Someone claimed him as his son again. He is tired to tell that he is an orphan.

"Dad, let's talk about it first. We need to explain what is happening" Godt try to pull his father away.

The old man let Tee go and he is still crying, he touches Tee's cheek softly.

"you are Tyna and my son? You are ours" The old man hug Tee again.

Tee is stunned, he can't say any word nor he can move. He is standing there motionless with empty mind. What is happening to his life right now?!

Everyone is shocked with the sudden news, Godt told his workers to continue their work and leave three of them alone.

"No!" Tee pushes the man away, not so hard but he stumbles a bit. Tee doesn't mean to be rude but he can't believe this.

"I lost my parent, you are not my father!" Tee raised his voice a bit. He doesn't want to believe this. After this whole time someone appears in his life and become his father.

"Tee, I'm your brother with different mothers" Godt puts the DNA result on the table.

"This is Thar, our father" Godt introduced his father to Tee.

Tee shakes his head, he doesn't want to believe it no matter what proof lays in front of him.

"here, look at this" Thar shows old pictures of him and Tyna, they look young and in love, they look so happy together.

"my parent disapprove of our relationship, he took Tyna away from me. Even I don't know she was pregnant with you. I love her, I still love her till today" Thar continue crying, he can't have and live with Tyna, at least he should has Tee in his life.

"did you try to find her?" Ask Tee to Thar, he is dead serious.

"I tried but I can't find her, I'm sorry" Thar is begging for Tee to accept and forgive him.

"do you know how much she suffered after having me?! She was sick and suffered!" shouts Tee angrily. Tee is blaming the fate right now.

"You shouldn't put me in his womb! I shouldn't live in this world. She was suffering because she gave birth to me. She should has a better life" Tee is crying too, he keeps the pain inside him all this time. He blamed himself for being born into this world.

"If you love her, you should find her, take care of her and treat her. She died in front of my eyes because I can't do anything about it. She died!" yells Tee again. He wipes his tears that keep falling making his eyes, nose become red. He is in pain.

Godt wipes his tears too, he doesn't know Tee suffered this much, he thought he was the only one suffered without his father's love.

"I'm sorry for not being there Tee. Dad is sorry" begs Thar and try to touch Tee but Tee rejects it.

"Your apology can't bring my mother back!" respond Tee harshly. He is hurt for so long already, this little reunion bring nothing but pain for him.

"Tee, let me make it right. We can be family again. I love you, you are my son"

"No! I don't need a family, I don't need you! I've lived alone for years, I want to keep my life like that. Don't come near me ever again, I hate you!" Tee takes his stuff, put it into his bag and leaves. He push pass Godt that try to talk to him.

Thar slips to the floor, his son hates him. Godt rushes to his father's side and help the old man to stand.

"he hates me" mutters Thar sadly.

Godt wipes his own tears and hug his father tightly, he is hurting too because his father never love him but he loves his father.

"uh!" Thar groans in pain while holding his chest.

"Dad!"

"ambulance! Call ambulance!!!" shouts Godt to anyone that can hear him. He keeps holding his father in pain, his father is having a heart attack.

*****

Tee go home and he tidies all his stuff into his bag, he can't stay here in Bangkok anymore. He doesn't want to has any relationship with all of them he knew here. He wants to be alone like before, he can't stay here.

Tee doesn't bother to leave any note and he just pack anything he can. He will not return here anymore, that is his promise. He take off his sim card and throw it on the bed. He just take some necessities with his study materials. He determined to leave.

He pulls his luggage out, Tae is standing in the living room, he rushed home after Copter called Kim and Kim told him what happened. He knows Tee will make this decision.

"where are you going?" ask Tae sternly.

Tee is startles but he doesn't care anymore.

"I will pay for everything. I'm leaving" Tee doesn't throw any glances at Tae.

"No!" Tae stops Tee from far. Tee ignores it and open the door.

Tee left, he left without looking at the back for the last time.

Tae rubs his face and looks on the floor.

"he finally left. He left" mutters Tae sadly. He doesn't has any right to stop Tee, he can't do anything about Tee leaving his house. This is no their home anymore. Its heartbreaking.