Part 21

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae watches his phone with a smirk, the sounds of beating heard clearly from the video. He watches around five minutes more before he calls someone.

"enough. Let them be, warn them of they touch him again, it will be worst" Tae shut his phone and disconnect the call. The phone he used he throw into the dustbin.

He is not a gangster or bad guy, he is just a normal netizen but a little bit brutal. He didn't kill but with he is doing it almost with intent of killing. Sometimes people need to be teach fairly not just by law because not all the truth come out from it. Not in these day where money is on the first line before law.

Tae takes his car keys and go to fetch Tee from the hospital, after a week Tee can ho home with the promise to rest enough and no hard work.

When Tae reach there, Tee and Dann already waiting for Tae to get them. Tee changed to normal clothes already.

"let's go" Tae takes the bag and Dann push Tee in the wheelchair, they walk to the counter to pay for the bill. Tee fidgets in his seat, afraid to hear the amount of he needs to pay Tae later.

After paying everything they walk to the elevator, Tee wants to know how much Tae paid but Tae already torn and throw away the receipt.

"hey, don't think about it, my brother has money" Dann pats Tee's shoulder.

At the lobby, there were some nurses and doctors that they recognise while staying here, they are saying goodbye to Tee. It feels weird, like Tee is an important guest.

"bye, I hope things like this will not happen again. I hope you and your husband have peaceful life after this" a doctor greets Tee at the main door and smiling widely.

Tee frowns hard. Dann is not his husband! He is not gay and even though he is one, Dann will never be the man he married to.

"ah, no! This is not my husband!" Tee tries to explain, his hands is moving frantically denying what the doctor said.

"I know, this is your brother in law" said the doctor excited.

"here your husband is" the doctor squeals happily.

Tee turns his head to see who is the husband they are talking about, his eyes almost leave his socket because he is stunned. Tae! Tae is his husband?!

"No!" denies Tee fast, he wants to stand up and explain the truth to everyone that misunderstanding him and Tae relationship.

"it's okay bie, they are open minded and accept people like us" Tae pushes Tee to sit on the wheelchair back. Tee is gaping his mouth trying to tell them but nothing coming out of it.

Dann clears his throat to cover his laugh, he follows Tae and Tee to their car. It is really funny to see how surprised Tee is.

"what happened?! How I'm married to your brother?!" ask Tee to Dann angrily.

Dann sits beside Tee, letting Tae become their driver.

"listen, I have to lie about that. The doctor want to see your family and I can't call your uncle. I have to make us as family" explains Dann to Tee, about how Tee end up married to Tae.

"but, you can say that I married your sister" whines Tee still unhappy with it.

"I don't have a sister. I only said you are my brother in law, then Phi Tae show up, they assumed both of you are married" adds Dann more, he is helping Tee here.

"let it be, past is past" comments Tae when Tee keeps whining about this matter. They are not really married, people assume they are a married couple.

Tee huffs and close his eyes tight, he wants to sleep away the nightmare. He wants to strangle Dann for making a lie like that but at the same time he doesn't want his uncle to know about this. His uncle will find him and ask money from him.

His uncle know he has money because he is working at the bar, his uncle demands him to pay more than before but he still pays the same amount. He counts every cent he pays and one day, his debt will be fully paid.

They arrives at the building, Dann leaves Tae and Tee because he needs to attend his study group. Tae helps Tee to walk to the elevator to their house. Tee needs the help so he just clench his teeth and let it be.

Tae has hand on his waist, pulling him close and secure in his arm. He wants to curse himself for being shorter and smaller than Tae.

"How's your rib?" ask Tae when they both enter the elevator and wait to their floor.

"better. Not as bad as before. I think I can go to class the day after tomorrow" answers Tee.

"why? Online classes aren't helpful?" ask Tae more, Tee assigned for online classes when he is in the hospital.

"it's okay but I like face to face classes more. I need to finish my thesis and submit my model as soon as I can. Final exam is coming" explains Tee in detail, at the same time the elevator's door is open. They have reached their floor.

They both enter the house and Tee shocked with the house's conditions. He almost faint seeing dirty clothes everywhere, dust and unorganised stuff in the living room. Only god knows how Tae's bedroom condition now.

Tae act innocent and make a way through the mess to the couch, Tee insist to stay standing because he can't sit anywhere in the house without thinking how dirty it is.

"I need to clean up" mutters Tee and try to find the vacuum cleaner. He can't find it.

"Phi Tae, I can't live in a place like this. I can't clean in my condition, I will just sleep somewhere else tonight" Tee decided to leave the house, he feels bad headache id coming and he will be sick again. Better go away before he snaps.

"wait!" Tae hastily stands up and grabs Tee's hand to stop Tee from leaving.

"your room is clean, I will call maids to come over and clean it" Tae takes out his phone from his pocket, his other hand remains still on Tee's hand.

"yes, right now. I will pay double. Okay, thank you"

"don't worry, they are on their way. Please rest in your room" Tae ushers Tee to go inside the room.

Tae takes the chance to clean up his bedroom too. It's not really bad but it's not good either. He cleans his mess and gathers dirty clothes inside the basket. The maids will wash it later.

The maids arrived and start doing their job, Tae stays in his work room all the time to get some work done. He stays there for more than one hour, when a knock on the door startles him.

Tae gets out together with some cash to give the maids.

"thank you so much for coming, sorry for the the trouble. Here is the money" Tae gives to one of them but they shakes their head not accepting it.

"you already paid sir"

"that one is for your company and this is your tips. Divide it among yourself, it's the least I can do for making you work overtime"

The maids thank Tae and leaves the house in clean states, it is spotless and shining like a new house. Tee will like it for sure.