Part 2

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee already living in the apartment for a week and he likes it there. He tries to save money for electricity and other bills as much as he can. He can't afford more because he still need food to fill his stomach.

"maybe I should work part time again" mumbles Tee when he looks inside his wallet, he has not much money left to spend.

Tee turns around on his bed and look at the picture in the frame on his table, his mother's picture. He doesn't know his real father and he never care because his uncle always told him how bad his father is, to leave my mother when she was pregnant with me.

"I'm sorry mae, I'm still the same useless boy like when I'm a kid"

Tee had been living with his uncle's family for long because he and his mother don't have money to rent a house. To tell Tee has a bad childhood is not an exaggeration because Tee and his mother are not treated well in the house.

Tee doesn't want to see his mother die because she was sick but he is a bit glad his mother is not around anymore. He can't live when his mother see how much he is struggle right now, he doesn't want his mother to worry about him anymore.

He hopes his mother will be in peace in her another life, Tee can keep going today because of the thought that his mother is in a better place where no one humiliate them anymore.

The phone rings make Tee awakes from remembering his past, he stares at the person who called and he doesn't want to answer it but he has no choice.

"Sawatdee" greets Tee respectfully

"Tee, where is the money for last month and this month?" the rough man ask from the call.

Tee sighs and try hard to keep calm, he really wants to lash out to this man.

"I've told you uncle, I don't have money because I stopped working"

"You! don't be so ungrateful human! I paid for your mother treatment and feed you and her mouth! I want you to pay me!"

Tee shuts his phone and throw it away, he is stress thinking about this matter. That's why he is glad that his mother is not around anymore.

Tee gets off from bed and take shower, he has a lecture today. He is studying interior designing and this course need to spend a lot for their models and everything.

Sometimes Tee think why he choose his dreams other than what he can afford, he should study course that spend less money like him. For him even the cost for a pencil is expensive enough compare to other pencils.

"No! Tee, you can't think like that. You only have one semester left!"

Tee gathers himself and leaves the house, he will find a part time job all along. Maybe he can work at night for few hours, he still can survive sleeping less hours at night.

Tee sits on the lecture and focus how much he can because he will not have more time to revise at night. He needs to finish his assignments, projects and thesis. Even thinking about it make he want to leave everything and give up.

"Tee!!" greets Dann cheerfully. Tee sighs, he really doesn't have any mood to talk to Dann. Tee ignores Dann's presence.

"Tee! Don't be so heartless. Here, I treat you a better lunch" Dann put a lunchbox on Tee's table and take the white bread from Tee's hand.

Dann knows how struggle Tee's life and he only can treat Tee food sometimes.

Tee takes the lunchbox and eat it fast, he miss the taste of real food, he miss to eat rice with so many side dishes like this.

"Thanks Dann" said Tee sincerely.

Dann sometimes feel ashamed with himself for living his parent's money like this but it's not easy to change and he knows his parent's wealth is not going anywhere.

"Dann, I need help"

"Anything Tee, except money" Dann grins stupidly, Tee chuckles at that. Dann always has no money because of his own stupidity.

"Can you find me a part time job work at night. Maybe around 9 to 2 in the morning" ask Tee.

Dann frowns, Tee works harder than average people already but now Tee wants to work. Can Tee's body stand with the work load.

"I can find it but are you sure Tee? You told me you want to focus on your study"

"I'm sure Dann. I have no choice, I can't focus when I'm thinking about how to live without money. I will manage somehow"

"Fine. Tonight follow me to a bar"

"Huh? I want a proper job Dann, nothing like that" rejects Tee, he doesn't want to do something like selling himself to women.

"No Tee. You can be a waiter there"

"Oh, okay. See you tonight?"

"Alright. I will fetch you. I'm going first" Tee nods his head and watch Dann leaves him to continue his lunch.

Tee eats heartily and enjoys every bite of the delicious food, he can't tell when he will have it again.

Tee gets ready with his usual look, with his glasses and his squared pattern shirt. Dann shakes his head, his friend is too nerdy to work in the bar.

"Take off the glasses and wear my jacket" Dann throw a jacket to Tee.

"You know I can't see well without this" Tee insist of wearing his glasses.

"we will buy contact lens"

"I don't have money!" answer Tee short. Dann sighs with Tee's stubbornness.

"I will pay"

"Okay!" Tee agrees fast, as long as he doesn't need to spend any cent on it.

The bar doesn't seems weird but Tee does feel uncomfortable being in the place like that, he never steps into the place like this, he never feels to try it too because he has no money to spend in it, it better for him to buy food with it.

Dann brings Tee to meet the manager, the manager looks at Tee up and down a few times and Tee pass as a waiter here. Tee was given uniforms and it is a must for the waiter to wear a black mask.

Tee knows with the mask on no one will know and recognise him here. Tee accept to work there and will start tomorrow night.