Part 54

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Months passed and today is the day Tee feels proud of himself, today is his graduation day. Thankfully Dann also able to graduate this year, his girlfriend able to set him straight and graduate this year.

The event aren't that tiring but the photographing session is really make him tired especial in this hot weather. Everyone he loves are here today to witness his day, except his mother but he knows his mother is watching from the heaven. He knows his mother is proud of him too.

"congratulations Tee" wish Tae, this time properly because his Tee is missing with a lot of people chasing him to take photos with them.

Since Tee become Tae's lover, his appearance change a little bit and now people can see how beautiful and handsome he is. So many fans touching and hugging his Tee here and there makes him angry and jealous.

"thank you phi" Tee hugs Tae tightly, he wants to hear it from Tae the most compared to others wishes.

Tae kisses Tee on the forehead and they stare into each other eyes lovingly. Today is his day and Tae is still with him now. How lucky he is to has Tae as a lover.

"So, now you are graduated. Can I propose you to be my wife?" ask Tae with a teasing smile, he knows Tee will reject it now because he knows Tee want to build his career first before jump into a marriage, a huge commitment.

Tee smiles at Tae back, he knows that Tae is serious but not forcing him to do it now. He didn't say much but he wants to marry Tae and be with Tae forever. If he can, he wants to die together too.

"Can we get engage first?" ask Tee back.

Tae is startles with the response because he never thought Tee will say that. Is it the truth? Is he not hearing things in his head?

"You don't want to?" ask Tee with a pout, Tae is taking a long time to reply his questions.

"are sure sure Tee?" ask Tae excited, he feels like yelling to the whole world how happy he is.

"Yes. I'm really sure. Phi, I'm not marrying now is not because of I don't trust our relationship nor I'm worried about anything else. I just want to walk with the flows, marry or not I want to stay with you. Forever"

Tae kisses Tee on the lips, it's more like a peck, an excited and happy peck.

"Then, I'm gonna propose" when Tae said that he get down on his one knee and take out a box of ring that he carry around all the time like a lucky charm to himself.

"Tee Thanapon, I love you. Will you be with me forever?" ask Tae softly, he even has tears in his eyes to show how sincere his heart is right now.

Everyone there are watching the proposal, some even excited with the event. Tee's family and friends are waiting for Tee's answer.

"I will and I love you too" answer Tee, he holds the ring and get down on his knee too hugging Tae as tight as he can. He even cry because he never thought Tae will propose him today.

People are cheering for the couple, some make videos and take photos of them. It will become a hit gossip for awhile in the uni. They are hugging each other ignoring whatever happened around them.

Tae takes the ring from the box and carefully put on Tee's finger. He stares at it for a long time, the ring fits Tee perfectly and when the ring go to its righteous place, Tae's heart feels complete too.

Tae kiss the ring on Tee's finger, their forehead touch each other. Tee is still crying with happy tears.

"I love you" says Tae more before leaning and captures Tee's lips in his