Part 40

A/N hi all, thank you so much for your encouragement, I'm really happy for it. I'm on my way on finding a suitable job for me. I'm hoping all the best for all of us too. Thank you again...

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

"Phi Tae is not here" mutters Tee but Tae can hear it, he has a satisfying smirk on his face.

"You sound sad, I'm here" Tae announces his presence with a big grin on his face.

Tee's head snaps to the voice. He is sure he is a bit crazy right now. He choose to ignore it and focus for his plan, he wants to see a sunrise today. He needs to go now to find a good spot unless people already gathers there.

"Hey, it's rude to ignore your guest" whines Tae when Tee doesn't give him any reaction.

Tee looks at Tae again, now Tae is in front of his eyes, almost naked like before. Tee shuts his eyes tight hoping when he open it Tae will not be here anymore. Tae chuckles watching Tee like this.

"Tee, I'm here, really here" Tae looks at Tee softly, he miss to talk with Tee. He miss the old Tee.

"what are you doing here phi?" ask Tee tiredly, he wants to be away from everyone, from the reality but reality is chasing after him.

"To be with you, my love my life" replies Tae sincerely, he walks to Tee and cups Tee's face in his hand.

"Phi, I told you..."

"I've tried it Tee, I tried to let you go but I can't. It's hurt more than you don't love me. I want to give myself a new start but I can't, it's hurt so bad Tee" Tae caress Tee's cheek softly.

"I can't let you go, I'm sorry for forcing my love on you but I can't lie to myself, I can't stop loving you Tee" Tae sounds sad and Tee can feel his heart is clenching in pain. He doesn't want to see Tae suffering like this because of him.

"You already have a girlfriend, you should focus on her" Tee pushes Tae away when he remembered that night.

Tae frowns hard, since when he has a girlfriend? He thought he is gay for Tee. Its not easy to be straight again.

"What girlfriend? Tee, I'm in love with you and you are the first person I love except myself. For the first time I believe that true love is exist because of you" Tae tries to come closer to Tee again but Tee avoid it and walking away.

"She claimed she was your girlfriend, she sent you home because you were drunk" answers Tee with some angry tone in his voice, he was angry that night.

"is that jealousy I heard?" ask Tae with a smirk, Tee looks like he is jealous.

Tee scowls at Tae and decided to leave, talking with Tae is just wasting his time for him.

Tae rushes to grab Tee's hand and pull Tee into his arm before Tee can escape. He promised himself to never let Tee go again, no matter what happened. Giving up on Tee was painful for him, he rather choose chasing after Tee forever than giving up. He tried once and he will never try again

"it's Nia. She was my sex partner before I fall in love with you. She was the past and she clearly know our status. I don't know what come over her to say that to you, I don't want a girlfriend Tee, all I want is you" Tae makes everything clear on Tee's ears.

"I can't give up on you, I can't give up on my love for you. I love you Tee, so much that I can't take a step back anymore or I will fall, fall deep into the ground. I'm sorry Tee, I can't give up on you" Tae sounds sad, tears glistening in his brown orbs. He wants Tee to understand that he is not playing around, Tee means world for him.

Tee sways with the situation and whatever Tae told him, Tee knows he can't escape Tae determination because it's already too late. Maybe a chance for love is the best decision to do.

"How did you know I'm here?" ask Tee another question, he is curious about this too.

Tae grins like a kid.

"the moment you left the house, I feel empty, that's why I go after you, I can't let you go. I followed you to the station, I knew your destination and let you take the train alone" Tae takes a deep breath before he continue, Tee is still in his arm.

"I want to be with you but I know you need your time so I wait here, in front of the station. I followed you like a puppy, I waited for late at night before asking another key from the receptionist. I told her we were husband and you are angry at me, I able to get in here." Tee frowns and pinch Tae for lying about their relationship. Tae just laugh at it and continue his story.

"I sleep beside you because you are having a bad dream, you called for my name and I can't help but hug you and console you to a peaceful sleep" adds Tae with a serious face where Tee knows Tae is lying about the last part. Tee giving Tae a glare for lying on his face.

"Okay! I just feels tired and sleepy. I slept beside you" Tae gives up his made up story.

"You must know why I run away, my mind is in a mess, I can't think, it's hurt" Tee is sad and Tae know it. He knows everything what happened from Godt. He assures Godt that he will bring Tee home no matter what.

"Hey, we will solve it together. We will fix the mess together, you are not alone" Tae is serious about it and Tee smiles a bit, he feels a lot better hearing that.

"isn't I'm always the one tidying your mess at the house?" ask Tee teasing a bit, he is in better and lighter mood.

Tae chuckles at that, it's true that he is the one who always make and in mess, Tee solve it for him all the time.

"so true, that makes you can't leave me alone. I can't live without you" mutters Tae and Tee just scoffs at it. So much sweetness.

"Thank you phi" Tee is grateful that someone is reaching for his stubborn self and didn't let him fly away alone in anger. He might regret his decision later on but it might be too late already. He is thankful for having a stubborn Tae in his life.

"Ah! Sunrise!" Tee looks at the clock on the wall, it past the time already, he pouts at that. He waited for it.

Tae sighs, he really can't understand people enjoying something difficult like that but he doesn't want to say anything to Tee that will make him sleeping on the floor tonight.

"We can watch it tomorrow. For now, let's sleep some more. I want to see your face more than sunrise" Tae chuckles and pull Tee to fall on bed together with him.

Tee wants to get away but Tae never let his arm go. He looks at Tee lovingly before kissing Tee's forehead and mutters goodnight. He is really tired and need more sleep to help Tee sorting his mess tomorrow.

Tee chuckles and let Tae hug him till Tae fall asleep. He wants to walk around the beach even though he can't see the Sunrise today. All the plan go through the window when he feels sleepy hearing Tae soft snores. He fell asleep soon after Tae.