Part 25

The drive is tense but silent, Tee feels the need to apologise to Dann and explain the truth that he doesn't know to Dann. He doesn't want a father if it will hurt Dann's heart, Tae too. He doesn't want or need someone else father as his.

"here?" ask Dann when Tee is still in his own thought, they have arrived atTee's Uncle's house.

"Yes" answer Tee, he looks around the house that he left since his mother dead, he doesn't want to come here without a reason, this is not his home, it's hell.

Dann stares at Tee ho looks at the house sadly, he knows he is bringing Tee to a sad past but both of them need to know the truth, he will not hate Tee if they are brothers, he will hate his own father for cheating on his sick mother.

"Tee, we can do this another time" Dann feels guilty for pressuring Tee to know the truth without thinking what Tee feels.

If they share the same father, Tee was left alone since he is small, he never see or know about his father at all, can he accept and forgive that old man?

"let's go now, I'm curious too. I hope he is not my father" mutters Tee alone, he really doesn't want to ruin others family. Its okay for him to not have a father, he has been alone all this time.

Dann nods his head, they both get out from the car and go to the gate, this is home to Tee once but he never feels happy living in here especially after his mother's death.

Tee rings the bell and wait for his uncle to open the door, Dann stands nervously at Tee's side. He may know the truth today, he doesn't feel good in heart.

"huh, an ungrateful nephew. What are you doing here?" ask Ton, Tee's uncle.

Tee sighs deeply, he doesn't want to see his uncle too but they only can get answer from this old man.

"we are here to ask you something" answer Tee not so nicely.

"about what? How much your debt left?"

Tee is annoyed, he paid every month to his uncle and he knows his debt didn't lessen at all. His uncle is sucking him off.

"about my real father" replies Tee not interested to play with his uncle, Ton is just trying to anger Tee.

"unless you pay me"

"Uncle!" Tee is getting angry but Dann stops Tee. He takes out his wallet and show some money in his hand.

That amount seems to pick Ton's interest, he opens the gate, take the money and allow two of them to enter his house.

Ton left, not to prepare drink for his guests but to take something from his room. Tee looks around the house that looks so bad and dirty, this is the same but not the same house he lived before.

"here! Your mother told me this is the man who cares about her and you" Ton throws a old picture on the table.

Tee takes it and shows it to Dann, Dann is shocked with what he saw. A woman that holding a baby, with a man hugging her side. He knows the man so well, it is his father, his own father.

"this is my por, is this your mother?" ask Dann to Tee.

Tee feels the lump inside his stomach, he wants to cry so bad, it is him and his mother. What should he do? He is speechless.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Dan" Tee touch Dann's thigh, this is bad, he hopes all of this are bad dreams or nightmare.

"Your mother left that man because she didn't want to ruin other family."

"Both of you can go now, that's all I know. Take that picture away too"

Tee and Dann were chased out but they are willing to leave the dirty house too. Both of them are silent because they don't know what to do, it's a shocked for both of them.

"it can be wrong Dann. We can run a DNA test to make sure" Tee tries to console Dann and thinks the other way to prove that this is not the truth.

If they share the same brother, Tee doesn't feel any pull toward Dann's father. He is sure that they didn't have any connection.

"I'm sorry Dann" apologise Tee once again when Dann doesn't respond to him at all.

"what will happen to you and my phi?" ask Dann looking sad.

"nothing Dann. I have no relationship whatsoever with him. He used me" Tee denies hard that he has any relationship with Tae.

Dann chuckles sadly, he knows his brother since they are kids. He knows his phi has feeling for Tee because he never cares about others before. Or maybe what Tae felt all this long are brotherly ties. That's why Tae cares about Tee.

"I know he likes and cares about you. I just hope not that way or his heart will break badly" Dann sighs thinking about his phi's feelings.

His best friend is his other brother, if the truth is what they think, a lot of heart will bleeds this time. Tae, Dann and Tee. This is not fair for them because none of it are their fault.

"don't be ridiculous Dann. Deep inside I feel nothing that tie me and your father, I'm sure he is not my father Dann. We will make DNA test, don't think so much yet" Tee rubs Dann's back softly.

Dann becomes quiet, Tee lost in his mind too. They both drive away from the house, they can't go home and see Tae right now. They decided to stay at a hotel, to be calm and think rationally.

Tae has been calling Dann for thousandth times but not answered, Tee left his phone inside Tae's car. Tae has been driving all night to find Tee and Dann, he is worried for both of them.

"answer it!" Tae yells inside his car when he can't talk to Dann. He parks his car at the roadside to calm himself. He is furious but be wants to see Tee and Dann in front of him. This news shocked three if them.

Tae puts his face on the steering wheel and take a deep breath. He looks at his phone when a noty comes up, it is from Dann.

Dann > we are at this ***Hotel. Room 712

The text alone makes Tae felt relieve, he puts the address on the GPS and drive to find them. All he wants right now is to see Dann and Tee.