Part 5

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

"Tell me everything, the truth" 

"Phi Tae, this is all my fault. Tee need a place to stay near uni and I offers this house for him to rent for cheap. I know I should discuss it with you first but I'm sure you will not agree with it" Dann slowly explain why he is doing this but his brother is not affected at all. Dann lied all the time.

"you need money that much? For what?" ask Dann's brother directly, Tee feels like laughing when Dann is caught red handed.

"I have to buy something, dad cut my allowance because I fail my test. He cuts more than half" Dann pouts telling his excuse.

Tee doesn't know if he needs to trust Dann but Dann's brother is listening to Dann's excuse.

"what's your name?" Dann hits Tee with his knee to make Tee answer the question.

"I'm Tee"

"Tee, this is my brother, Phi Tae" Dann introduce both of them and the surrounding turn tense again.

"wow, you should be his twin Tee, your name sounds similar" whispers Dann with a chuckle.

Dann is never a man will become serious, for him everything is easy and he takes everything lightly. He is a headache as a friend and brother but he is kind of nice.

"Phi, pity Tee please. He is an orphan, he has no money to even eat proper food. Let him stay here, he can clean your house for free. He will be here till this semester done!" begs Dann with a cute eyes but Tee wants to punch his friends for telling his story to a stranger, well a stranger to Tee.

Tae eyes turn soft a bit after hearing it, in Tee eyes it looks a bit creepy because Tae seems like he has a brother complex. Bro-com. Tee shivers at that thought.

"Fine" answer Tae after thinking for some time.

"Yes!!! Tee, you can stay here!" Dann hugs Tee tightly. Tee huff and push away Dann body from him, he hates skinship.

"with rules" add Tae serious.

"we are ready for any rules!!" cheers Dann again. He is a happy go lucky person, energetic and a bit stupidity too. He is tiring to be together for long but he has nice heart.

Tae shakes his head with his brother's antic but there is a hint of faint smile on his face. He does adore his brother.

"first, you need to catch up your grade and graduate Dann"

Dann and Tee look at each other, the rules involve Dann too?

"But, I don't stay here" Dann rejects with a pout. It's hard to keep a good grade because he is a lazy human being. Tae glares when Dann give him an excuse.

"okay! I will" Dann agree with it after the glare, he is scared of his brother too.

"for you" Tae looks at Tee intently.

"1. keep the house clean
  2. Never enter my rooms
  3. Don't bring your friend here, except Dann
  4. This is my house not yours so act like it "

Tee record everything in his head, the last rules really make him want to retort back but he just remains quiet. Only nod his head agreeing with the  rules. He will be busy, no time to meet with Tae.

After all the ruckus, Tee go to the kitchen to eat lunch for three of them. Tae and Dann are chatting happily in the living room catching time between them. Tee thinks, he is a maid in the house.

"Lunch is ready" Tee calls the brothers when he serve everything on the table.

Dann comes running to Tee like a cat being called for food. Tae follows after Dann slowly.

Three of them sit and start to make their own plate, Tae a bit hesitates to eat the food because he is scared of the taste. Dann laughs when he see his brother like that.

"Phi, Tee's cooking is not the best in town but you will like it. It taste different and nice, it makes us full, like how a mother's cooking" said Dann and happily start eating.

Tee ignores both of them, he doesn't even care if Tae wants to eat his cooking or not. He will eat till he is full, no matter what happened.

Tae carefully scoop a rice and some chicken on his spoon and slowly bring it to his mouth. After he taste it, he chews slowly. Dann is right, it is not the best food he ever eat but it gives a comfort feelings. It is nice.

They continue to eat, Dann and Tae talk a few times, Tee acts like he is a stone there. He doesn't care whatever they are talking about.

He washes the dishes too and he glads he can do something, or else he will be stuck together with the brothers. It is still awkward for him, he can't wait to lock himself in his room.

Tee excuse himself to take shower and finish his assignment, he has work tonight so he needs to finish a few assignments he has first.

Tee is typing on his laptop when Dann knocks his door, Tee sighs and go to open the lock. Dann happily enters the room and sits on the bed.

"I'm sorry Tee, for lying to you" Dann feels guilty when things happened this way. Tae laughs a bit.

"everything is fine now, it's okay" replies Tee calm. The most important thing is, he has a place to stay right now. Maybe, after he able to collect enough money, he can move out to his place.

"A warning for you, my brother is a playboy. He will bring back his lovers to the house, please bear with it"

"Okay. Thank you for warning me ahead."

Dann choose to leave after he talks to Tee, he knows Tee will leave soon for his work.

Tee gets out from his room to prepare dinner, he cooks enough for two portion, he writes a note and paste it on the fridge and table. He takes his to eat outside, he needs to buy something before going to work