Part 58

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

The event is really mesmerising, close families gather around to celebrate Tae and Tee happiness. People congratulate them and wish them for the all happiness has in the world.

"Thank you" Tee said for the thousandth times today. He able to see more of Tae's relatives this time and he is so excited to see Tae and Dann new baby brother. The baby is really cute.

"Love, come and eat with us" calls Tae to Tee, Tee is being a very loyal and good babysitter to the baby.

"You decided to call me that forever huh?" ask Tee to Tae, Tae start called him that when the live the new house. Tae skills and nod his head, he is actually dying to call Tee like that but he doesn't has the courage and the moment is not right yet.

Now, they are officially engaged, he loves Tee more than anything else in this world. Tee is his love and life.

"Yup because loving you inside is not enough anymore. I need to call you that to stop it from overflowing"

Dann and Sim cringe at that statement. He wants Tae to shut his mouth so that they can enjoy their food in peace.

"Let them be babe" Godt chuckles and pull Sim into his arms.

Copter is fanboying alone, he loves to see Tee and Tae as a couple, their combination is really good. They both matched each other very much.

"Baby Saint is sleeping. I will take him to Phi Rin first" Tee carefully hold the baby and look around for Rin. He doesn't want to leave Saint because he falls in love with the cutie.

"You need to get married soon and then adopted a baby fast" said Kim. Others agree with him.

Tae sighs, he didn't like kid as much as Tee but if Tee wants one of course he will agree with it.

"Not so soon though. I'm not ready to share him yet" answers Tae sincerely. He wants Tee for himself, at least for another two years.

"Same to me" Max agrees with Tae. He also wants to has Tul for him more. When the child coming along, a lot of things will change and they need to share the love.

"You two, when we will get the wedding card?" ask Tul to Godt and Sim, changing the topic because he himself is not ready to share Max yet.

Their conversation start to work from the topic and change to sport, business and everything else before Tae realised Tee is not coming back to his side yet.

"I will find Tee first, he takes too long. Besides he needs to eat because he skips his lunch" Tae starts to worry.

The crowds tease him for being a protective fiancé. Tae ignores them and start to look for Tee, at first he detect his parent and walk to them.

Baby Saint is sleeping soundly in his mother's arm, but Tee is not here with them.

"Por, where is Tee?" ask Tae to his dad who is talking to Thar and the families.

"He was here just now but he said he has something to do. I thought he went to you" answer Karn.

Tae frowns and looks around to see if Tee is anywhere near the crowd. While he is looking around, a sound come from a piano make him turn to the stage.

Tee is sitting there, his fingers are ready to dance on the board. Tae walks closer to the stage, so do other guests. No one expecting a performance from Tee.

The melody fill the garden, it's a really beautiful one. Tee is not the best pianist and he learns how to play it for Tae. People can tell Tee is not a pro but his determination and effort hides other flaws.