Part 47

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Everyone is stunned and can't utter a word for a few minutes when Sim left. Tae is still amused and Godt feels proud of his boyfriend for standing up on his side. He can't do that no matter what happened.

Tee is in shock and can't say anything about that, Sim is really amazing and Tee wants to make Sim as his idol. He likes Sim too much right now.

Nien scoff when everyone is quiet, she acts like she is not affected by what Sim said. Sometimes it's really hard to go through someone head, someone like Nien and maybe Thar too. Hard headed is the genetic in the family.

"Who is he? How dare he talk like that to me" ask Nien with a huff.

Godt and Tee sigh, to be honest an hour here drain their energy more than running for an hour.

"He is my lover, I love him and I want to marry him" Godt takes this chance to tell his relationship with Sim.

Godt doesn't care if bad turn to worst, he is ready for any possibilities. He remembered his talk with Sim last night, if he still can't be accepted by his father, maybe he should just move on with his life and be grateful with whatever he has now.

It's not just love between lovers can't be forced, it happened to family related too. Godt is tired, chasing a love for 29 years. He is tired running all the time, maybe he should give himself a break too.

"No! Godt you can't marry him. He is a man, marrying him will bring nothing to you, not even a kid!" scold Nien, she is having a headache right now.

"You should marry a girl I chose. She is beautiful and nice, you will have cute babies too" add Nien, this time softer like coaxing Godt to listen to her.

Tae is done listening to all the nonsense, what is wrong with this family?!

"What's the point of having the kids with the same blood when there are people out there can't even accept it. They even hate their own blood" Tae glares at Thar and Nien. Thar and Nien are startle at the glare.

"Grandma Nien, you should learn from the past mistakes. All of this happened because you want Uncle Thar to marry someone he didn't love, he left her lover because of you. You already learned it brings pain more than happiness. Please stop with all the nonsense and be happy for everyone sake!" Tae didn't yell his words but he is gritting his teeth tightly because he is angry. Angry with how unfair people in this world.

"You!" Nien is getting angry again but this time Josh stops her.

"Nien!" Josh raise his voice in warning and Nien shuts her mouth fast.

"We witnessed all the bad things happened with our decision. We brought disaster to our own family, it's enough already and we need to stop interfering with their lives."

"We are old and we should be the one who matured and solve this problem not making it worst. We should apologise for our mistakes and stop breaking a pure relationship with what we want. This is not our lives, this are theirs. We should respect what they want too"

"let's stop all of this and start new. We are old and our time to leave this world is nearing. I don't want to leave this world when my own blood hating me, enough is enough" Josh is serious, he is half begging for his wife to listen to him this time.

Godt and Tee smile at Josh, at least someone is listening to them and want to try to repair whatever was broken. It's tiring living like this too, hatred will bring nothing but disaster.

"Tee, Godt. We both wronged you in the past and I'm sorry for making both of you suffer" Josh has tears in his old and sad eyes, they are shocked with the reaction.

Godt pulls Tee with him to hug the old man. Tee feels happy being in the old man hug. He has a grandpa now, he is really grateful.

"Both of you do whatever you want in this life, love whoever your heart choose. I'm always behind your back" Josh pats his grandsons back proudly. He already love Godt before and he loves Tee now too.

"Thank you" said Godt and Tee sincerely.

Nien and Thar are quiet all the time and no one knows what is in their head.

"Godt, go follows your lover. I like him. Tee and Tae too, go home first. I will take this two home and knock some sense to their head" Josh show his perfect smile making Tee and Godt chuckle at that.

Tee looks at Thar and walk closer. He holds Thar hand and kiss it softly, he loves his father and he wants their family be happy together.

"Please think about this dad. I want us to be happy. Please" pleads Tee. Tee kiss his father's hand for a last time before walking to Tae's side.

Godt kiss Nien's cheek and smiles fondly. Three of them leave the room, they need rest after a really tiring hours.

"I will go and find Sim. See you guys later, call me" Godt leaving first, his boyfriend leave with anger an hour ago. He needs to find Sim.

Tae grabs Tee's hand tight, Tee release a deep and tiring sigh before hugging Tae. He needs it so much. Tae kiss on top of Tee's forehead and enjoy their hugs together.

"We should go get something to eat" suggest Tae because he knows both of them are angry and not in state of cooking.

"Okay. Can we eat korean food?" ask Tee shyly, he doesn't want to be a boyfriend asking stuff but he really want to eat korean food. He can pay for it too.

Tae smiles and nods his head, he can eat anything now as long as Tee enjoy it. They both walk to the elevator and go to their car.

At the same time Godt found Sim waiting for him near his car. Sim is frowning hard and he is still angry with what happened just now. The family hurts his lover, he can't see Godt in pain anymore. He will do anything to make Godt happy.

Godt smiles and hug Sim from behind, he needs the comfort from Sim. Sim is all he can think about and he is willing to leave everything as long as he has Sim with him.

There is the saying, 'You can't have everything you want, maybe you need to choose'

"thank you for everything baby" Godt kiss Sim cheek.

Sim turn around and put his arm around Godt's neck. He smiles and peck Godt on the lips.

"It's okay, I want to do it, I will not apologise for what I did back then" Sim didn't feel guilty at all for saying whatever out from his mouth just now.

Godt chuckles when he remembered Sim's words and scold the older people in his family. Sim might sound rude but if being rude can make people understand, why not?

"Baby, I think if after all this and my dad still can't accept me, it's my turn to accept the fact and the truth. I wil move on and focus for  what I have now, time will heal me and maybe one day, dad will realise my presence too" Godt didn't smile sadly this time, he smiles happily and already plan how his life is going to be in the future. He will not turn to the past anymore, he will keep moving forward and leave the pain behind.

"I'm so proud of you. We will move forward together. You have me, Tee and Tae. We will be together as a family too"

"Yeah. Be grateful with what we have, it will be enough" Godt kiss Sim's forehead for a moment. He feels lighter in heart, he already has a bright future for his life. He has Sim, Tae and Tee.