Part 8

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae leaves his house because he needs to visit his restaurant. He is the owner of famous restaurants in Thailand, he has a few branches overseas too. He sells thai cuisine and western in his restaurants.

The main branch is in Bangkok and his main office is the second floor from the same building. It is the first branch that he opened. Tae is a businessman and he enjoys involve in restaurants.

He drives there for twenty minutes, it's been a few months since he drive in Bangkok because he just open a new branch in Philippines, he needs to stay there and make sure everything perfect before return back to Bangkok.

He parks his car at his parking spot, go to the elevator to get into his office. He was greeted by his staff and he just nods his head.

"Welcome back sir" welcome his secretary.

"Thank you, my coffee and documents please" ask Tae from Miya.

"Yes sir" Miya left to do what Tae ordered her.

She come back later with the coffee and the documents. He said thanks and start going through his documents from one page to another page.

Tae is not a bad boss but he is not friendly too, he doesn't care much who is his workers as long as they can work well. He trusts his workers too, everything about the restaurant in every branch will be managed by a manager that he hired.

"Call Sim and then you can dismiss" orders Tae to Miya.

"Yes sir"

After five minutes waiting Sim knocks the door and enter when he get permission from Tae. Tae told Sim to sit in front of him.

"Welcome back Tae"

"Yeah"

They are friends and Sim is Tae's right hand man. If Tae is unwell or can't attend any meeting Sim will be his replacement.

"how is business?" ask Tae to Sim.

"it's going very well. I hire a new chef because the old one quit"

"Quit? Who?"

"Chef Deena, she is pregnant. Her husband doesn't want her to work and tire her body. Their first baby after all"

Tae nods his head understand the situation, if he has a wife, he doesn't want to let his wife work too, he will be the one to find money for their family.

"Congratulate her from me, give her some appreciation gift and flower. Tell her if she wants to work again, all she need to do is to tell you"

Sim smiles with what Tae said to him. Tae is not a friendly boss but he respects and remember his old staff. He appreciate everyone that work hard for him.

"Already done that" reply Sim back. Rarely their worker resign because Tae make sure of his workers well being and their pay are a bit higher compare to other places.

"Tae, come with me this evening"

"where?"

"To RiiOui Restaurant" replies Sim.

Tae puts his documents and look at Sim. They always visit other restaurant to know about new trend or any interesting menu that they may add in their restaurant.

"Never heard of it" respond Tae. He really never heard that restaurant before.

"it's new, three months"

"What's so special about this restaurant?" ask Tae interested.

"the food, the combination of French and Thai cuisine. Additional sexy waitresses" Sim wriggle his brows suggestively.

Tae shakes his head but smirk, it sounds interesting for him too. He can treat his stomach and eyes at the same time.

"I'm in!" Sim high five his friend and leave the room.

Tae focus some more on his work before he go down to his restaurant to get some late lunch, he is hungry after all.

"sir, what you want to eat?" ask a waiter politely. Tae remembers his menu well.

Tae is hungry but all the food in here not catch his attention at all, none make he wants to eat at the moment. He remembers Tee fried rice he ate this morning and lunch, he wants to eat it again.

"Seafood fried rice and tom yum soup. Carrot juice" order Tae.

"It will be here soon, thank you" the waiter leave.

Tae opens his phone to scroll on his fb, he doesn't like social media much but he has the account in order for his  friends to know about him, so do for him to know about his friend's life.

After 10 minutes waiting Tae's food arrive at his table. He thanks the waiter and take his spoon to start filling his hungry stomach.

First scoop enter his mouth, it does taste good but not the good that he wants. He keeps remembering the food Tee cooked for him. Even though the food is simple and taste normal.

He ignores his brain and start eating, focusing to fill his hunger not his desire. He needs to go with Sim this evening, maybe the food there will make his appetite come back.

The restaurant does has a unique feeling when they enter it, the decoration and design in there is not normal, like common restaurant. The foods are delicious and affordable, the waitresses indeed beautiful and sexy.

Tae has a feast to his stomach and eyes, Sim also the same. They both satisfied with the restaurant.

"want to know what more unique about this restaurant?" ask Sim.

Tae frowns, this restaurant has more than what they already see. Tae is interested to know more.

"this diner close at eight and at nine, it change colour. It becomes a bar"

"Really?! Impressive" praise Tae.

"At night waiters will take over. Women go crazy over them"

"The owner is smart, I want to know more about this person. It is interesting" Tae wants to know everything about the restaurant and bar. He wants to make them as his friends not competitors.

"they have two owners. During day, the owner is Mr Kimmon, at night it belongs to Mr Tul. To add more surprising news, both of them are your friends in high-school"

Tae is stunned, he does remember their name because those men are famous person in his school. They are different in group, Tae and Sim are famous but they are quiet and reserve. Tul and Kim are famous and everyone love them.

"If you can arrange my meeting with them, I will be glad"

"Just join me in this bar tonight, you might able to see them too. You can find a few preys at the same time"

Tar smirks growing wide, he likes the idea so much.

"You are really smart, I like the idea. See you tonight then" Tae leaves first because he is tired and need to be ready for the future fun night.