Part 39

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee cries his heart out, he take a train to be away from Bangkok, he is now in other region but he doesn't care. He needs to be away, his mind and heart is in a mess right now. He wipes tears that keep pouring out.

He bought the farthest ticket to be away, it costs him some money but he has money now because he stopped paying to his uncle. He stopped answering phone call from his uncle, in short he cut their relationship as families.

He fell asleep at a point where he is tired physically and mentally, he is resting his body and mind. He takes a long nap that someone try to wake him up, it's already night time.

"I'm sorry khun, but this is the last stop" Tee  clears his throat, his throat and eyes are hurt because of crying.

He rubs his eyes slowly and adjust his sight the the man in front of him. That man give him a worried smile.

"are you okay khun?" ask the man worried.

"Yes. I'm okay. Sorry for troubling you sir" Tee stands up carefully, he takes all his stuff and walk together with the man to get off from the train.

"uhm, sir, may I ask you something?" ask Tee to the man.

"yes?"

"Where I can a place to stay, not an expensive one" Tee grins a bit, he needs to be careful about spending his money, he can't throw away his money just like that.

The kind man show Tee some map and some contact details of the places he recommend. Tee is grateful with the information he got from the attendant. After saying his gratitude he follows the map, it is close to him and in walking distance.

Tee can hear the sound of waves from far, the wind also bring the sandy smell. He is near the beach, how lucky his random choice is. No matter how far he go, it is still Thailand, his homeland

He check in into a small chalet, it is okay for staying and the price is affordable, he also can see the beach from his window. Its night right now and he only can listen to the sound of the waves. He can't wait for tomorrow to see the view and walk around the town.

He takes shower and get ready to hunt for his dinner, he is hungry because he skip his lunch. He takes his money with him, his phone too, besides he need to buy a new number.

He walks to a close store to buy new sim before he heads to a close restaurant. He likes it here because he can walk around, he  even can use electric bikes.

He doesn't care how the numbers look, he just pay for it and buy some toiletries for his stay, he can't stay at the chalet forever. After paying for everything he needs he found a restaurant that giving him a nice vibe, he choose a table and wait for a waiter to take his order.

Tee feels a lot better right now, he is calmer than before but he choose to stop thinking about others. He is just thinking about himself now. He makes an order and wait while playing with his phone, he start his phone and delete all the chat app.

He download some games to play while waiting for his orders. His orders arrived and he fill his grumbling stomach, the taste of the food is heavenly making he feels a lot more better. He is enjoying every bite of the food, he even orders more to eat because he is really hungry that he can eat a cow.

After the dinner he walks around to see the surrounding, it is peaceful even though so many people walking around like him. He smiles a bit watching a few couples on their date, it looks romantic.

Among the couples, he suddenly stares into a gay couple, they are kissing briefly before confessing their love. People are watching them in awe, seems like one of them proposed for a marriage. They look happy and purely in love. Watching them makes Tee believes that gay couple is a real couple and real love among men is true too.

"congratulations" mutters Tee softly, he knows the couple can't hear him but he is praying for their happiness.

He walks a bit more before he reach his chalet, he is tired and a good night sleep will make him as good as new tomorrow. Tee washes his face and feets before brushing his teeth, he is ready to sleep now, his stomach is full and his mind is peaceful.

****

Morning come after a few hours, Tee wants to see sunrise so he set an alarm at 4.30 a.m. He wants to be early so that he didn't miss it. He already planned to stay at the chalet for two days and find a cheap place to stay before he look for a new job, maybe applying a new place for his internship too.

"shut if off" mutters a groggy voice under the cover.

"let me sleep more" mutters the voice again.

Tee is startles that he can't barely move. Did he enter the wrong room last night? But he use his keys, did someone mistaken their room?

"Phi Tae?!" ask Tee shocked when he looks under the blanket, Tee is sleeping the while hugging his waist almost naked. Only in his boxers like usual.

Tee is panicking because he thought he run far enough and no one can find him here. He tries to push Tae away but failed because Tae tighten his grip on Tee.

Tee is furious that he doesn't care anymore, he slaps Tae hard on the cheek makes Tae awake fast and groans in pain. He is holding his bruised cheek.

"Tee, it's hurt!" whines Tae like a kid, Tee doesn't care what Tae feel at the moment because how Tae enter his room? He locked the door last night, he even double check it.

"You! How? What? How? Ugh!" Tee gets off from the bed, he is ready to kill Tae anytime now.

He has hands on his waist and pace around the room, he really can't think a reasonable reason on how Tae end up on his bed, become his accidental roommate again! This is impossible for him to think rationally.

"maybe I'm dreaming?" Tee pinches himself and turn to look on the wall, he thought he is in a dream.

Tae sitting on the bed amuse with Tee's action, it looks cute and adorable. Tae get down from the bed and enter a bathroom silently. Tee can think that he is just a dream while he doing his business in the bathroom, he needs to pee so bad.

Tee turns around and see no Tae. He looks around the room, under the blanket, under the bed. Tae is nowhere around. Tee almost thought he is crazy but decided to let it go and release a deep breath.

"Phi Tae is not here" mutters Tee to himself, he is angry a few minutes ago but now he feels sad. He hates himself for thinking like this.

A/N some might wondering why this human update the story more often, even you don't want to know I still want to share, I just lost my job because my company face financial crisis. Sad but hm, okay bye...