Part 27

-not edited-

Days keep moving on, Tee and Dann are busy preparing for their final exams, three of them start living together again. Dann and Tae don't want to see father since that night, Tae is okay with it because he is used to not see his father but not Dann.

Kharn tried to talk to Tee a few times but Tee always able to avoid it, he doesn't want to meet with that man who is just a stranger that claim him as his son.

"I don't understand why por is desperate to talk to you, he never cares about me at all" mutters Dann softly, he is hurt by his father's act.

Even though they might be brothers his father never care about him, his father never try to talk to him like a father and a son. Same goes to Tae, that's why none of them are close to their father.

Tee heard Dann and honestly he doesn't like Kharn too. As a father he should be fair in treating his son, Dann never gets the love before why Kharn wants to give it to Tee?

"don't say that Dann, I think he just want to explain himself. I don't want to see him too"

"Maybe it's like in the drama, por married to mae because of arranged marriage not love. He loves your mae but not blessed by their parents"

Tee wants to laugh at it, it is clearly a drama if that's the truth. The funny things are they kind of resemble each other a bit, especially Tae and Tee. Dann must similar to his mother more.

"stop thinking about it, the truth will be out soon. Right now I want us to focus on our study, no matter what relationship between us, I will accept it" Tee pats Dann's back.

Tee decides to just accept whatever the fate lays in front of him. His heart feels heavy with the thought but at the same time he feels lighter too. He can't think of any possibility because he will not be happy with any of it.

If three of them are brothers, he will not be happy about it. Right?

Tae visits his father even though he doesn't want to see that old man's face. Tae brings with him a file in brown colour.

"I want you to tell me the truth"  demands Tae from his father, he still has some respect left to his father if his father decided to tell him the truth, the whole thing.

"I already told you the whole thing" answers Kharn nonchalantly, he doesn't seem to feel anything about it, not guilty at all. His new wife, Ryn remains at his side all the time.

"Tee might be your son but he is not my brother" respond Tae angry, he wants his father to tell him everything, that's all what he asked.

Kharn seems surprised a bit but try hard to hide it, Ryn frowns because she can't understand what is happening.

"here" Tae opens the file and throw a piece of paper on the table.

Ryn takes it and read it thoroughly, she still can't understand what is it.

"my DNA and Tee's doesn't have any similarities at all, prove that we are not brothers. Dann and I, are we your son?" Tae question makes Kharn taken back.

Kharn remains quiet the whole time, he is thinking hard. At this point Tae doesn't care if he is not the son of Kharn, he even glad because he is not the son to a horrible man like Kharn.

"I don't care anymore actually, we are related or not, I don't care. As long as Tee is not related to me by blood"

Tae doesn't want to hear anything if his father want to stay quiet like this. Tae leaves the house with lighter heart, the truth is still in the dark but he lost interest in knowing about it.

Why all of this happened to him and his brother?

They are not the best people out there but what they did to be treated like this? To be left in the dark.

"explain dear, I want to know the truth too. I don't understand why you admit Tee is your son is when he is not"

Tae looks at Ryn, seems like Ryn knows that Tee is not related to him but doesn't know why his husband want to lie about it.

"not related by blood doesn't mean he is not your brother. I love his mother and I love him too. He is my son no matter what" Kharn try to escape again, with the whole truth is the secret.

Tae wants to know if he and Dann are related to him or not, that's all.

"are we your son? By blood?" ask Tae stand along with his father. Just tell him the truth, that's all he wants.

"Yes. I love your mae too. It's complicated and I don't want to tell you anything. I never cheat on your mae" Kharn left after that.

Tae sighs, at least his father tell him half of the story, the truth he needs to find out by himself. Now makes him think, is he and Dann related by blood or not? How many test he needs to do to answer his questions, his doubt.

Tae go home, he is drained inside out. His spirits lift up when he smells food from kitchen. Tae is cooking, while Dann is busy playing games in the living room.

"Phi" greets Dann short before go back to his game. Tae nods his head a bit and walk to the kitchen.

He sits at the island and watch Tee cook, the sight always ease his sight. He likes lookin at Tee in the apron and cooking. Nothing else!

"Tee" calls Tae when Tee doesn't spare any glance at him.

Tee turns around to look at Tae, he wants to give bad remarks but when he see how tired Tae is he decided to make a hot chocolate for Tae. He is too nice for his liking too.

Tee serves the drink to Tae, Tae smiles and catch Tee's hand before Tee can to take it away. Tee frowns with Tae's doing but Tae remain smiling happily.

"let me go! I want to cook" Tee tries to take his hand away.

"we are not brothers. Here" Tae gives the file to Tee.

Tee looks at Tae before he opens the file and read it, he spends a minutes on the document before he looks at Tae. He is happy with the result.

"I test our DNA to see any match but none. We are not related and you may not be my father's son. I confronted him today, he admits loving you and your mom. He didn't tell me anything else, you can ask him more" explains Tae to Tee.

Tee sighs, he is relief that they are not brothers, he is bothered about what Tae said but he has his own target now. His main focus is his study, not finding his unknown father.

"I don't care phi. I have no father since I was born, I'm okay with it"

Tae gets up and go to Tee, he pulls Tee into his embraces and hug Tee tightly.

"when you are ready, we will find your father together" consoles Tae.

"I have one month left before I leave your house, we are not together"

"says who? We are together" Tae smiles, pats Tee's hair softly then leave the kitchen. Leaving Tee hanging in confusion alone.