Part 12

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is a maid and a cook, he was paid for cooking but not for doing chores and live with Tae is not easy. After a month living together, Tee can see the true nature of Tae, Tae is not the neatest person on earth and Tae is cruel. He used Tee as much as he want.

"Tee, make me coffee"

Tee mostly spend weekend at home so that he can finish his assignments or do some revision. He hates Tae for spending time at home too.

"okay" replies Tee with hatred, he remembers send Tae's work room a glass of water a few minutes ago and now coffee.

Tee barely able to spend time for himself, he needs some rest because he work at night.

Tee knocks the door with coffee in his hand, Tae told Tee to enter it. Tee has been there a few times to tidy Tae's mess. Tae can mess a clean room within 24 hours, Tee feels like killing Tae and bury it with the mess Tae make everyday.

"What are we having for lunch?" ask Tae without looking at Tee, his eyes glued to the laptop.

Besides the initial in their name they also share a same trait, both of them are far sighted, Tee has worse sight compared to Tae and Tee needs his glasses for the help.

"meat and chicken"

"how you cooked it?" ask Tae more because Tee is not giving him the answer he wants. This morning they just have simple breakfast because Tee wake up late. He worked last night.

"find out yourself. I'm leaving, need to finish my assignment" Tee leaves after giving the answer.

Tae mouth open a bit, Tee dares to answer him like that. He wants to give Tee a piece of his mind that he leaves his work. He walks to the living room, he stops when he watch Tee is focus doing something on a big paper.

Tee mutters something while doing lines with the pencil, he sometimes pout and blinks cutely. Tee doesn't even realise that he is being watched by Tae from far.

Tee has a habit of biting pencil or pen when he is thinking of something, right now he is biting and nibbling the pencil, sometimes he licks his dry lips too.

Tae is shocked with himself because he is staring at the way Tee's red lips playing with the pencil. He shakes his head and turn back to his work room. He takes his laptop and document before move to the living room. He wants to do his work there.

Tee frowns hard when Tae sit on one of the couch and laptop on his lap. Tee sits on the floor and use coffee table as his table.

"what are you doing here phi?" ask Tee clearly sounds unhappy with Tae's presence near him. He can't focus!

"This is my house" those words alone able to make Tee shut his mouth tight and fast. Tee glares to Tae for saying the obvious and Tae smirk because he is winning.

Tee decides to ignore Tae and focus on his assignment back, he needs to make sure it is done by today so that he can rest tomorrow morning. On Monday he can show it to his professor.

Both of them stay focus on their work and don't realise time is moving fast, two hours they spend working without any conversation among them. Tae stops working because he is hungry, Tee also done with his work and tidy his stuff to take it to his room.

"Let me tidy this first, then I will reheat lunch" informs Tee and move to do his task.

Tae leans on the couch, stretching his limbs and massaging his tired eyes. He put his glasses on the table and rubs his face a few times. He turn off his laptop and take all his stuff to his work room.

While Tee in the kitchen, Tae takes time to shower and fresh up. After he done having his lunch he needs to go out to meet Sim.

Tae gets out from his room, fully fresh and looking smart to go out. Tee thinks Tae will not eat lunch with him but he is wrong, Tae sits on the table and already prepared to fill his stomach.

"Eat with me" orders Tae, he can see Tee wants to make his own plate and eat it somewhere else, not with him.

Tee wants to decline it but he doesn't want to make Tae's mood turn sour, he puts his plate on the table and sit in front of Tae.

They eat in silence, no one say anything. Tee doesn't want to engage in any conversation too, Tae is a stranger to him.

"how long you've worked in that bar?" ask Tae out of nowhere. Tee munches his food slowly when he heard that.

"more than a month" answer Tee, he is telling the truth. He doesn't care whatever Tae is thinking about him working there. The stomach he needs to fill is his, not others.

"aren't you tired?" ask Tae more, he does concern about this young man life. Tee is the same age as his brother and he always worry about Dann.

Tee stops eating his food, he thinks why Tae is asking that question. Does Tae worry about him?

"A little bit. I just want to keep working there till I have enough saving. I have around four months left to graduate. I will work for another three months, save as much money as I can to support me on the last month. I will focus on my study, thesis and final exam" Tee explains his plan, he needs to focus more on his study.

The pay he gets right now is more than what he hopes, if he can save all of the money he got he will be able to stop working after two months but he can't. He needs to pay the debts.

Tae smiles a bit, Tee is more matured compare to Dann. He wonders why Tee and Dann are friends because their personality are different. Dann is far away from being a responsible man.

"I hope Dann can think more like you" mutters Tae, Tee chuckles at that. It's like praying for cat to be able to talk. Dann is spoiled.

"Dann is okay, I can't say he is a good friend or not but he is not bad."

Tae looks at Tee when Tee said that. Tae can't help but agree with Tee.