Part 17

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

It feels foreign to wear something like this on his wrist, it feels heavy too. Tee can't help but play with it without his consciousness, his fingers will touch the silver piece and wipe it softly.

Tee does lose some tips when the customers  see what he has on his wrist but he is glad no one try to disturb and touch him inappropriately anymore. With the basic pay is enough for him to support himself. Now all he needs to think is about his study because Tae covered money for food too.

"hey handsome, who is this lucky man?" ask a girl when Tee sends thier orders. Tee smiles with his eyes because they can't see his mouth since he is wearing mask.

"why all handsome man are gay and taken?" sigh another girl from the same table. Tee wants to laugh when they assume he is gay because he is not, this bracelet means nothing to him.

Tee serves them a bit more before leave the table because he needs to serve other table. Tee walks to the bar to take the order from Max.

"so, how you like it wearing the bracelet?" ask Max while mixing drinks from the orders. He is a pro now that he never make simple mistakes anymore.

"it feels uncomfortable on my wrist but good for my work. I don't even know this man, why he decided to help me?" Tee lied about not knowing Tae because it will be weird if people know they live together.

"I'm not sure too, even Tul can't answer it. He said his friend is secretive" explains Max and puts last glass of order on the tray.

"Table 18!" He puts the order paper on the tray and Tee is ready to deliver it.

Tee works continue till his time to leave, he is waiting for Dann to come take him home. Dann promised to fetch him and go home together. Tee rejects Copter's invitation to send Tee home because of Dann.

Waiting for 15 minutes and Dann is nowhere he can see, he frowns and takes his phone to make a call, waiting in the dark valley alone creeping him out.

"Dann? Hello?" when the call connected but Tee can't hear clearly from the other side, Dann is busy.

"focus on me babe! Turn it off" girls whining is what Tee heard.

Tee gags disgustingly and hung up the phone. Dann ditch him because he is having  fun with a girl. Tee shakes his head, Dann and his brother is same, both of them are playboy.

Tee has to walk to find a cab nearby so that he can go home and sleep. While he is walking alone a car stops beside him, he feels nervous because it can be anyone, bad person? They might kidnap him and sell his organ, that thought alone make him shudder.

"where is Dann?" ask the manly voice, Tee recognise it and look at the person. He is glad that Tae is here.

Tae looks unhappy and Tee don't know why, not like he wants to know too. As long as he get a ride to go home.

"he is busy?" Tee gives the best excuse he can, he can't tell that Dann is having fun with a girl and ditch him.

Tae scoffs at the lame excuse. He knows his brother.

"get in" Tee don't need second offer, he opens the door and enter it fast. The ride home are lonely and quiet.

The ride home is painfully uncomfortable for Tee because Tae didn't say any word to him. Tee looks outside the window to see the dark night but sparkly with road lamps.

Tae takes glances at silence Tee, he though Tee is sleeping because of tired day at work. Tee raise his hand to brush his hair that become longer since he cut them a month ago, he needs to cut it again soon it keeps covering his eyes.

Tae chuckles out of moment without he realise it, Tee turns his head fast, it might snap if he did it again. Tee frowns to see Tae grinning at him, it is scary you know, Tae might be possessed by midnight ghost right now.

"Phi, are you okay?" ask Tee scared, if the voice change, he promised to jump out from the car and run for his life.

"I see you are wearing it" Tae looks at the bracelet while answering Tee.

Tee gasps, he forgot to take ot off and keep it in the locker because he afraid Dann will be waiting for him outside the bar. Tee clears his throat and try to cover it with his sleeve.

"I want to take it off but I forgot" response Tee, he try to find the hook and take it off but Tae's hand on his.

"let it be. It looks good on you"

Tee snaps his hand away, that's weird. Tee still takes it off and put it in his pocket, he only wants to wear it when he is working.

"thank you for this phi, I will pay for mine when I have money" mutters Tee.

They already arrived and Tee gets out from the car first, he walks to the elevator and wait for Tae to enter it with him. It is a long silence during the ride.

They enter the house together, Tee ignores Tee and enter his room to take shower and get rest. Today is not tiring him physically but mentally, he is thinking hard because why Tae willing to do this much for him.

He knows money is not a problem to Tae but to give his name to engrave on the bracelet is a bit weird, he can just put any name on it not him. Tee traces the bracelet softly, he reads the name repeatedly.

Tee knows he doesn't need to be happy but he does feels happy a little bit, he belongs to someone and someone wants him. Even though it might be just a dream, he is happy.

Tae sits on the couch and his eyes watching the closed door. He wants to go in there and told Tee to keep wearing the bracelet, not just while working but every time. He is confused with himself, why he wants to do this much to Tee.

The agreement to do the bracelet is not easy, it clearly said that Tae needs to take care of Tee if anything happened to Tee. It's like he promised to be with Tee forever, like he is married to Tee

What makes he afraid is, he doesn't care the agreement and he likes the thought of it. He closes his eyes tightly and his mind playing visual of him and Tee wedding, it is too early to think about that because they have no relationship at all.

Tee peeks from his door to see if no one in the living room. He saw Tae leaning on the sofa and he is smiling widely.

"crazy man" mutters  Tee and close the door. He wants to lock it but he can't.