Part 13

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

A month living together, Tae and Tee are not close but they can be considerate toward each other. Tee is more like a maid compared to a freeloader because Tae make sure to work Tee hard.

"Phi Tae, please sleep in your own room next time" orders Tee.

When Tae came home drunk or tired, Tae will walk like a zombie and find his way in Tee's room and on the bed, snuggling close to Tee. Tee can't get comfortable with Tae sleeping together with him on his bed.

Tae looks at Tee, he is being accused for sleeping in the room, he is not conscious and he don't know how he end up in that room either.

"I'm not the one who enter it by myself, you didn't lock your door" Tae made an excuse to save himself. Even he himself doesn't know why he always went to Tee's room especially when he is not really sober.

Tee breathes fast and harsh, how dare Tae blame him like that. He can't lock the door the door can't be locked. He doesn't know why Tae make a door without a lock!

"I can't lock it, that door can't be locked" replies Tee back, he is not the one who is wrong here, Tae is.

"I don't want to discuss about this" Tae dismiss this matter just like that.

Tae remembered he ask for a room without lock because he is afraid he lose his keys and doesn't has a room to sleep. He sometimes so lazy to open the lock, so he can enter the other room easily.

"we need to discuss about this! This is important. You don't like I enter your room without reason, same goes for me, I don't like you enter my room without a reason" Tee is angry, Tae keep violating his privacy, his space.

Tae blinks and looks at the furious Tee. He thinks this is the best time for him to run away from the place. It is his habit, not like he choose to enter the room just like that.

"Phi Tae!" calls Tee angry when Tae runs to his work room and lock the door from inside.

Tee huffs angrily and walk to his room, he will the house early and will not cook dinner today. He will go to the public library and go to work from there.

After a moment Tae can hear the front door slammed close, he peeks from the door to see Tee already leave him alone in the house. He get out and walk to the kitchen, maybe he needs to cook for himself today.

He observe the fridge to see what he can cook today buy nothing catch his eyes, he decides to eat out tonight too.

He makes a phone call to Sim, he wants Sim to accompany him tonight. It's been so long since he eat alone.

"Tul's bar? I need food not alcohol" response Tae when Sim asks him to meet at the bar. Foods in the bar can't make him full.

"we can stop at any restaurant first, then we will go there. What's the point of the weekend if we stay at home" respond Sim back.

Tae sighs, he is worried that if he go to bar he will repeat the same mistakes again, Tee will be angry with him and didn't cook for him anymore.

"I'm not drinking any alcohol tonight. If I get drunk, I will cut your salary" Tae needs to threaten Sim.

"What is wrong with drinking?" Tae sighs again, Sim really don't understand his problem here.

"whatever, see me at the MD near the bar at six. Bye" Tae hung up the phone. He looks at the clock, it is 4.30 pm.

Tae needs to get ready if he is going out, this whole month he didn't have any sexual intercourse at all, having Tee as his roommate make him feel uncomfortable to bring girls home.

He sprays his favourite perfume, he is thinking of bringing girls to the hotel nearby, if anyone catch his eyes tonight.

At 5.45 pm Tae is ready to go out, he did have sex friends before when he was overseas because it is not easy to find someone to do one night stands easily. He has a few here but he is already bored with them. He needs a new and fresh partner.

At six he arrive at the restaurant, Sim already waiting inside. Tae walks to Sim and pats Sim's shoulder who is really immerse in his candy crush game. Tae scoffs at his friend for playing a cute game like that, for him it's too cute for him to play.

"sup!" Sim greets Tae back.

Tae makes a sign that he will make order first, Sim already has what he wants to eat for dinner. Around fifteen minutes Tae come back with burger set.

"You told me you have a maid" Sim suddenly remember Tae told him he has an accidental roommate that become his maid.

"Yeah, why?"

"she cook for you right?" ask Sim, he doesn't know that the maid is a man because Tee never explains the identity if the maid.

"Yes, tonight I make him mad" Tae eats his fries while pitying himself because he doesn't get a good dinner for his stomach.

"what you did? You try to sleep with her?" ask Sim accusing Tae for doing bad things to the maid.

"I did sleep with him and he doesn't like it"

"What?! There is someone out there that hate sleeping with you?!" Sim is real shocked right now.

Tae frowns at Sim exaggerate expressions. He thinks for a moment, Sim is mistaken his story. It is not that type of sleeping, just sleep.

"No! I don't have sex with him!" Tae smacks Sim's head for thinking about that, Tae get goosebumps when he imagine something like that. He is straight and he loves girls.

"Huh? So, why she is angry?" now is Sim's turn to get confused.

"when I was drunk, I have a bad habit to walk to his room and sleep on his bed with him. Nothing happened, just sleeping. He hates it because I'm disturbing his privacy" explains Tae to take out Sim from the dark.

Sim nods slowly understand Tae's story. If he is the maid, he will call police to arrest Tae for assaulting his sleep at night.

"a month and nothing happened between you and the maid?" ask Sim curious, if they are the characters in movie or drama, they already in stage of liking each other.

"Nothing" replies Tae fast. Nothing happened between them at all. Not like Tae wants anything to happen between them.