Part 15

Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee walks alone at the sidewalk because he already wait for long for a cab. It means he needs to walk to go home, it happened before and he decides to just walk home.

Tee plays song in his phone while walking to lessen the quiet night, he is a bit scared too, he is worried that the men who chased out from the bar will take revenge on him.

A black car stop beside him make him scared and ready to run, he might die and no one will help him this late at night. He is ready to run but stops abruptly when someone called his name.

"Tee!"

Tee turns around to see the man who called him, he release a deep breath when he see it is Tae, not a bad man.

"come in" orders Tae.

Tee without wasting any second run to the passenger side, opens the door and enter it. He wears seat belt and looks at Tae. He is glad Tae wants to offer a ride home for him.

Tae drives off from the place without spending Tee any glance. The drives is quiet  making Tee feels uncomfortable but just bear with it, it will not take a long time for them to reach home.

Tae parks his car and get out from it, Tee follows like a good kid. Both of them walk to the elevator. Tae press the button to their floor and leans on the wall inside. Tee blinks innocently, he plays with the zipper of his bag.

The silence continue till both of them enter the house. Tee wants to thanks Tae but doesn't know how to say it, Tae helps him a lot tonight.

"Phi Tae" calls Tee when Tae already holding his door handle. Tae stops but not look at Tee.

"thank you for tonight, for the ride and at the bar" Tee is sincere with his gratitude.

"hm. I don't want to involve with your private life but working there is not the best option" said Tae after a short silence.

Tee knows people view people who work at that kind of place negatively but he knows Tae doesn't mean bad thing, he also knows it is not the best option but he needs to make a quick money for the time being.

"I need the money, a few months left. After I finish this semester I will find a better work" answer Tee timidly.

Tee knows he doesn't need to explain to Tae and he just can ignore what Tae said because Tae is a stranger to him.

"I understand, just be careful" advices Tae before he enters his room.

Tee stands in front of his room, thinking about his life that not move smoothly like others. Tee sighs, opens his door and get ready to take shower. He will sleep away all the trouble that happened tonight. He hopes he can sleep well so that he will not be tired tomorrow.

Tee did get a good sleep, same goes to Tae. Today Tae wakes up earlier than Tee because he needs his morning jog. Tae runs around the park and he stops at shop who sell breakfast. He looks at his watch, 7 a.m. He hopes Tee is still sleeping when he is home

Tae buys two breakfast and run back to his house, when he enters the house Tee just awake and want to cook breakfast. Tae walks to the kitchen and put the plastic on the table. Tee looks at Tae asking with his eyes.

"Don't have to cook breakfast, I bought it for us. I'm going to shower" Tae leaves when he said that.

Tee just looks at Tae leaving him in the kitchen. Tee smiles a bit and prepares the food into the plate. He makes hot coffee and put it on the table. Tee waits for Tae to eat breakfast together.

Tae get out from his room, looking fresh with wet hair. He is surprised to see Tee sitting on the chair with breakfast on the table still untouched, means Tee is waiting for Tae so that they can eat together.

Tae doesn't say much, he sits in front of Tee and take a plate of his own. Tee pours coffee into a cup and give it to Tae.

"Thank you for breakfast, you can cut my pay for not cooking breakfast, I don't mind"

Tae stares at Tee for saying that, he shakes his head and focus on his food. He will not cut Tee's pay just because Tee didn't cook for him.

While they are having a silent but comfortable breakfast, the sounds of front door opening shows someone is here. None other than Dann the disturbance.

"good morning!!!" greets Dann cheerfully when he sees his brother and Tee enjoying breakfast in silent.

Dann puts a box of donuts he buy from the store nearby, Tee eyes the donuts hungrily. Tee doesn't has sweet tooth but he loves the donuts from that shop.

"for me?" ask Tee hopeful, he has been craving for the donuts for so long. He wants to buy it the end of this month after counting everything he needs to pay, to see if he has enough balance to treat himself his favourite.

"Yes. Phi Tae doesn't eat something like this. This is all for you" Dann pushes the box to Tee's side.

Tee happily take it and open the box, he looks excited watching so many flavors of donuts in there. His eyes sparkles brightly, Tae frowns and can't believe his eyes to see Tee this happy about donuts.

Tee moans a bit when he takes a bite, it taste heavenly in mouth. Tae frowns because he taste the donut and it feels okay for him, not as delicious as Tee make it a little too sweet for his liking too. Tae ignores the moan and return to eat his food back.

"what are you here for?" ask Tae to Dann, so early in the morning already here in his house. There is two possibilities, Dann has no money or their father chase him away.

"Dann, what is this?" Tee touches Dann's face. Dann has bruise at his side face near the ear.

Dann try to cover it but Tae fast go to Dann's side to see what happened. It clearly the bruise after being hit.

"Por hit you?" ask Tae while gritting his teeth.

"uhm, it's my fault phi. I talk back to his wife and he got angry. It's not as bad as before, I'm fine. I just need a place to stay for awhile because he is still angry to see my face" explains Dann fast to Tae. Tae still look angry and ready to punch anyone who hit his brother.

Tee blinks hearing about this for the first time, Dann did told him that he fought with his father but he thought it just how normally others fight with their parent. Never once he thought it involves physical.

"we can share the bed. Eat first, I will put ointment to the bruise later" Tee make a plate to Dann and pour coffee to a cup.

Dann obediently eat his food while taking glances to Tae who is still look angry.