Part 24

Tee looks at himself in the long mirror, it is not him because he looks totally different. He looks around to see a few people are staring at him too, he thought he is seeing a ghost that look like him but more handsome than himself.

"Is this me?" Tee shows the reflection on the mirror. They laugh at Tee's silly question.

"You are gorgeous, no wonder he chose you" praise one of them before leaving Tee alone.

Tee frowns for thousandth times today, what is happening? Why he needs to wear something like this? Why Tae bring him here? So many unanswered questions.

"sir, your man are waiting for you" inform a girl, Tee wants to explain that he has no relationship whatsoever with Tae, his man?! No way!

"not my man!" huffs Tee cutely, he is pouting when he is walking to Tae, pouting is his habit when he dislike something.

"Phi!" calls Tee angrily, he is tired and he hopes after this they will go home and he can rest, maybe do some revision about his lesson today too.

Tae looks up and he is stunned with how Tee's look right now, like a different man

Tae looks up and he is stunned with how Tee's look right now, like a different man. Commonly Tee looks like a grumpy cute boy but today, he looks gorgeous, more than handsome and beautiful.

"what?!" barks Tee when Tae looks at him like that. Tae clears his throat and look somewhere else before he compose himself and takes Tee's hand in his.

He paid everything and leave the spa, Tee is still doesn't know what actually happen right now? He wants to go home so bad.

Tae drags him to a big beautiful house, there are peoples at the lawn, seems like a party is going on with the soft music from the piano. It screams party for riches, Tee feels so out of place.

"come here" Tae takes Tee's hand in his when Tee is absorbed with the beauty of the house, Tee might lose his way if he keeps looking around like that.

"Phi, where are we?" ask Tee with confuse face. He is still in awe with the beauty.

Tae ignores his question like usual, this time Tee let Tae drag him because he is tired of asking a pillar.

"Por" Tae wai at an old man that Tee assumed as his father. Tee looks around before he wai too it's rude to ignore the old man.

Dann who sees his brother coming together with Tee walk to them, he never thought Tae will bring Tee here, what for?

"who is this?" ask a woman, Dann and Tae's stepmother, Ryn.

"this is Tee, my lover" introduce Tae while his hand hugging Tee's waist tightly.

"what?!" ask Tee and Ryn at the same time, both of them are shocked. Dann stops stunned at a distance.

His brother is dating his friend?!

The old man, Kharn still remains calm, he looks at Tae before his eyes moves to Tee. He doesn't care what Tae told him but he stares at Tee, deeply. Tee wants to punch Tae for lying to his parent.

"what's your name?" ask Kharn, Tee looks at Tae before he answer the question, he  wants to explain that Tae is lying too, he will never ever date Tae.

"Tee..."

"Thanawat" Tee is shocked when Kharn know his last name, he use his mother family's name not his father because he never know who is his father.

"You investigate me?" ask Tae angry, he thought his father investigate about his life that's why he knows who Tee is, he might know Tee is not his lover too.

Tae lied about their relationship to stop his father from introducing him to girls, to make him get married. He doesn't want to get married yet but his father never understand that.

"my son" Kharn ignores Tae's question, he hugs Tee tightly, he has tears in his eyes.

Tee is stunned, everyone there are shocked with what Kharn called Tee. 'my son'.

"I'm sorry uncle, I think you are wrong. My father is dead" replies Tee and try to get away from the hug, it doesn't feel comfortable at all.

"Phi, I want to go home" Tee feels overwhelming with what he heard, he doesn't want to believe what he heard, he knows he doesn't look like Kharn at all. But he is curios how this man know his last name.

"your mother, Tyna Thanawat" Tee stops from leaving the place, it is indeed his mother's name.

"What is this dear? This is your son?" ask Ryn shocked.

"Por, Tee is the same age as me. You cheated on mae?!" ask Dann angry with his father, he dislike his stepmother but his father married Ryn when their mother already dead, but, having Tee while they are the same age?

"I can explain" Kharn starts but Dann not having it, Tae too still in disbelieve that the man he used is his own brother from different mother.

"No! You are a cheater! You cheated on my mae, maybe that's why she's dead. I hate you!" yells Dann angrily before leaving the place, guests start to stares with the event. The party is going to be bad.

"you are not my father" Tee can't accept it, he doesn't want to thinks and believe it. If its true, he is brothers to Tae and Dann.

"I'm leaving" Tee runs away, leaving Tae and others. He runs after Dann.

Dann is still in the car at the parking when Tee reaches there, he enter the car to leave with Dann.

"Tee" Dann is heartbroken, Tee never see Dann cry or sad since they know each other but today, Dann is lost.

"I'm sorry Dann. I'm sure we are not brothers. I'm sorry" Tee apologise deeply, he never wants a father if it is Dann's father.

Dann move to Tee's side a bit and hugs Tee tight, he hates his father remarried replacing his mother but cheating on her is a hard blow for him to accept it. He can't thinks rationally if his best friend is actually his brother too.

"I'm sorry"

"we needs to find the truth Tee. I need to know the truth!"

"My uncle. I'm sure he knows something about it"

"let's go and see him!" Dann starts his car and they both leave the house.

Tae comes put a bit late that he missed Tee and his brother, he gets his car and drive it hoping he can chase after his brother. He wants to know the truth too and he can't accept that Tee is his brother. He doesn't want Tee to be his brother.

He drives for a long time but he can't see Dann's car anywhere, he is frustrated that he punch his steering wheel. He yells out his anger too, his father admits that Tee is his son to Tae, without feeling any guilt for cheating on their dead mother.

At this moment, he hates his father! So much!