Part 50

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee planned a date that different from their usual dates because first, they will take a bus together. Tae never use this type of public transportation before, the one you need to wait at the bus stop.

Tae is anxious about the new experience he will have when both of them are waiting for the bus. Tee smiles happily at Tae's reaction.

Tee carefully holds Tae's hand and clasp their fingers together, Tae see the clasping hand and smiles. He feels better now and he knows he is a bit too much when he worried of nothing. He didn't mean anything bad about taking the bus, he is not used to it. That's all.

"our bus is here" Tee cheers when he see the bus they need to take is here.

Some passengers get ready to get on it too, most of the passengers are teenagers and high-schooler. Tee state his place to stop and pays for both of their tickets.

"Phi can pay for it Tee" Tae wants to give his money but Tee shakes his head.

"This is my date, let me pay for everything today. Besides, today is my pay day!" Tee is ecstatic and energetic.

Tae smiles and decided to follow whatever Tee wants this time. This is new for him too, been take out for a date, he is always the one who takes initiative first.

During the journey, Tee always point out a few places he has visited before and shares some stories about what happen here and there. Funny, scary and sad stories, Tee has all of it to share with Tae. Tae enjoys it too.

"I happened to meet up with a drunkard once, he tried to push the driver but the driver push him back make him fall behind, he hit a girl and fall together. After that, some boys fight with the drunkard and need a police to solve the problem. It was the longest journey happened to me while taking a bus" Tee shares a story that still fresh in his memory, that one night is a bit scary for him.

Tae is tense when he heard it, he can't seem to calm down when he thinks there are possibilities to harm Tee in any way. He needs to do something about it, he needs to prevent Tee from taking bus again.

"But, another story is really touch my heart. A pregnant woman going to labour and no one know what to do, it's jammed too. Thank god there were a nurse at that time and the passengers help the best they can. Give her support, towels and other necessities. Its fine having those experience" this story instantly put the fire in Tae's heart die down. Tee like the experiences happened to him and he needs to respect what Tee decided in his life.

Without they realising, they already at their stop. Tee becomes excited again. Tae can see from inside they are kind of in the festival or night market. The surrounding is bright with colourful lamps.

"Let's go phi!" Tee pulls Tae's hand to get off from the bus. Tee thanks the driver and jump down from the last stair. Tae is scared Tee might get hurt jumping like that.

"Tadaa! We are here, the night market here is really lively, the foods are cheap and most important thing, its delicious!" Tee cheers again, Tae chuckles with his excited and energetic boyfriend. He is enjoying this date too much. This is different from eating at expensive restaurants and watching movies. This is awesome and fun.

"ready?" ask Tee to Tae.

"Yes. Can't wait to spend my boyfriend's money!" Tae smiles teasingly.

"ten type of food here cost me nothing. Let's go!"

They both start walking hand in hand into the night market. There are not a lot of people because today is week days and this night market open every day.