Chapter 11

Third Person Point of View

While everyone walked into the long way,Sakura was hidden behind the trees.Other's couldn't help but to wonder but,they find the ANBU very suspicious.Even if the hokage trusted the woman her skills are more advanced than they are,and they even didn't recognized her living in Konoha;they also asked Kakashi but the silver haired man said that he haven't seen her during his missions as an ANBU.

While they're suspecting her she's there don't bothered a slightest about their thoughts,she couldn't care less.

Then after a half of a day they rested into a secluded place,Sakura helped placing seals if someone break in while their sleeping.Everyone is eating and Tsunade,Sakura sat farther from them to talk.

"We're supposed to be sparring today."Sakura stated taking a bite to the fish."It's a pity."

"Don't worry,we have a lot of time." Tsunade patted her student back as they continue to eat,they knew that everyone is listening but didn't really mind...they don't talk important anyway."I heard you were trained by someone?"

"Yeah,Saki did."she replied.

"Saki...? That sounds familiar,but how's your training?"Tsunade wonder.

"It's fine,lot of improvements to be honest."

"That's good,you've had grown up."

Tsunade took a notice about her body, she seems frail but with her eyes she can clearly see the hardness of the muscles.There's also her unnoticeable scars,maybe she got then though her battles.

"Am I?"Sakura paused a little,she was indeed.But,not enough."Maybe."

There's a comfortable silence between them,later then they separate and went to sleep.Well everyone of them except for Sakura,she gazed below her as she saw them breathing;sleeping.

The mission is a risk,having an agreement between a criminal band a hokage is very dangerous.It means Akatsuki planned to have a deal with the Konoha,either they want to live at peace or planning something.Sure she hoped not the second option,but then again she is worried.

Some of them may know me, especially Pain and Tobi/Obito.I have discovered Tobi's identity six months ago,with the hints of Saki.Can't really believe it either,that means there's a three Uchiha left.

I have done research of him.

Obito Uchiha,he's the un-uchiha like type of person.Former teammate of Team Minato,consisting Kakashi Hatake,Rin Nohara and Uchiha Obito. Deadlast and most likely an outcast Uchiha living with her grandmother. His team have problems occurred when he 'died' and the info last there. He's supposed to be dead,but why is he still here breathing alive.

No one knew,but I think Saki knew him very well.When I have done my research about him and told it to Saki,she just smiled at me normally like heard nothing.She seems to know what happened next,and wasn't really surprised about things either.

Her thoughts interrupted by a rustle beneath her,her senses were alert as she looked around and only found a kitten.A very cute one,she patted it and put it down,it seems to calm her down and forget things she have thinking a while ago.

"Maybe I need a break."