Chapter 1

One year later

Seven months ago,Sakura Haruno was missing.

Not exactly 'cause the only one knew it is the Hokage,Tsunade itself.A lot from Konoha Rookie are trying to find answer from her,although they tried their best it was all in vain.

Some suspect that she went rouge but someone says she's dead,well what are they going to expect from that pink haired girl?

Nothing.

Meanwhile at the deep black forest a certain someone is eating her roast chicken,and this someone is called Sakura.

Sakura build a cottage in the dept of forest and put a strong genjutsu on it,width the help of her master,she left months ago and here she now a new person.

No one will believe it but,her abilities is praised by her Master.It's a pity that no one saw her capabilities,except for Tsunade.Sakura is very happy when she saw how she improve fast,faster than the normal prodigy had.

Like the Tsunade,she has a inhuman strength and incredible Medical Jutsu and perfect chakra control.And under her Master's guidance her knowledge increase more.

"Yah,im bored."she said while a few sauces stained her white clothes,she's a messy eater.Don't ask why.

"Why don't you go back?"a black haired girl and ruby eyes said to her.

"Master,im not yet ready.My abilities is so-so."

"It's good that you know your capabilities,don't be too arrogant but act like one when you don't like the person."

"What kind of logic is that?"Sakura said raising her eyebrows."That doesn't make sense."

"My logic."

...

"Haha.Funny."Sakura rolled her eyes playfully,this is their daily basis.She still can remember how they met five months ago,it's definitely the most memorable.

She saw Kitzu down the cliff chasing a chicken,the reason? I she's hungry,although she look stupid that time her power is limitless.

She didn't even know that people like her exist,but anyways she take me as a disciple.Her training is harsh but the improvements are also large,in other words..it's worth it.

But then her eyes darkened.

She chuckled and her place turned cold,she remembered something.

"I still have to go back."