Chapter 10

The man hiding in the tree is surprised,he completely hidden his chakra...How the hell did she knew that he's in there? While questioning himself he unknowingly stepped at his hiding place.

"Do you know that it's bad to peep?" Sakura asked coldly,this man is her ex-teacher and the one of the reason who made her like this.

Kakashi felt a cold sweat dropped into her forehead,for some reason this girl gave her some bad vibes."Sorry im just curious,didn't mean to stay for long."

Seeing the girl didn't pay any heed to him,he sighed in relief.He really felt something odd previously,he felt her familiar but at the same time not.

A familiar eagle flew in the air,Sakura stood up and poofed away without any words,Kakashi was left there stunned.
______________

She appeared in front of the gate,she look unto her surroundings finding no one.She sighed before climbing the nearest tree and lay there and rest her eyes,there's still a 20 minutes before the meeting time.

She didn't find the branch comfortable,so she didn't really felt sleepy.She took out a ring and trace it by her finger,this ring is very special.
Sakura will explain the future but for now,keeping this thing safety is one of the most important right now.

A few minutes later she felt some presence coming into her direction--below her,so they finally here huh...she wear the ring into her finger and peek who's coming.

It's the team 10 consisting Shikamaru, Choji and Ino--one of the team form Rookie 9,without thinking too much,she paid no attention to them and just look up to the sky.

Soon it followed by Hinata,Kiba and Shino,then Naruto.Because of the loud voice of the bloned there created a fight between Kiba and him,although it's only a 'friendly' fight it cause people glared at them.

I stared at them bored--except for Hinata,and waited for more time.Sure enough ten minutes later the Lady Hokage finally arrived,she look around and spotted the brat in the tree.

"Come down here,Sachi."Sakura sighed and jumped below,this surprised many people.They literally didn't sense her up there,now their really curious about her identity.

She turned around and face the ex-rookies,she stared at them firmed before saying,"As you know,this escort mission meeting them will be very dangerous.We're not sure what are they planning,but we have to stick together.Again,this is very dangerous."

Cold sweats was seen in their foreheads before nooding hesitantly, Tsunade face me and nooded,I sighed as I vanished.

This is going to be a long day.

_______________