Chapter 23

"It seems like I've been slacking off lately. "Sakura said out loud, that is however true. Other than a simple mission and the task to guard the Akatsuki in the meantime, she hasn't done anything exciting for a while.

When she is still under Saki, she is always on guard. Because the woman surprises her anytime, even when sleeping you have to be careful. You don't know when the traps automatically aim at her. There was a time when she only want to take breakfast when suddenly a weapon was thrown at her.

Saki said it is important to sharpen her senses, but like can't she have breakfast? She can't even bite her toast, although Sakura complained a little bit about the breakfast matter, she still wants to improve herself, just like that training paid off.

But now, not only her house is always loud she is also bored. She can only cry silently, the bunch of the people in her place is really noisy. Like what the heck, her house is always in a wreck.
Other than the leader, Itachi and Konan no one else is sane enough in here.

Like right now-

"SHUT UP YOU *******!"

"HUH?! YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO *****!"

"HI I'M TOBI!"

"WHO USED THE KITCHEN?! WHY IS THE PAN BURNED!"

"I think that's enough-"

"SHUT UP UCHIHA!"

"...hn."

Sakura wasn't paid enough for this shit.

This happens every day.

EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

But then again, she doubts that this is the feared shinobi by many. If Sakura did not fight one of them in the past she would laugh and will treat them as a joke.

"Please put down my vase- You need oil! Holy sh- How did you put the boiling water on fire?! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR MY BROKEN VASE WHOEVER BROKE IT! My kitchen is- You know what? I'm done with y'all."

Crossing her arm she walked out of the kitchen and entered her room, she's not mad tbh. Mostly bored, she want to take an extra mission but she knew that she is needed here. The mission can be kept till later but now her priority is to prevent the Akatsuki from having an idea to create havoc in this place. Sakura is thinking about this whole situation, why does this bunch of S-class ninjas want to cooperate with the village? What is their purpose? 

Sighing she closed her eyes and decided to have a nap, she'll run around the village tomorrow.